Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Rear bushes on MV6  (Read 2371 times)

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
Re: Rear bushes on MV6
« Reply #30 on: 18 August 2010, 18:44:16 »

I have some to stick on too, back end is all over the place.  Job for this week I think, first though I have to build myself a puller.
in case it helps, i used a £15 job from halfords, it works differantly from the special tool described in the book of lies in as much as it clips on the bush edge and pushes through the centre to pull the bush out, meaning the centre bolt needs fitting loosely for it to push on.

book of lies shows the special tool iirc, if you whan to make the puller, may aswell make the correct one?

or bring it over here if you prefeor?

That's a kind offer, how are you fixed for this week?
weekend? either day, probably saturday if possible? week days are out due to shift work, baaaah.

This weekend I am away fishing in and around Poole, looking to grab the end of the mackerell season.  Weekend after that looks promising.
on hols that weekend from week tomorrow, mon, tues, or weds evening.?

I will have to let you know nearer the time, not sure what work will be like that week as the boss is back from 3 months sick leave.... it will likely be a hellish week  :'(

feeutfo

Re: Rear bushes on MV6
« Reply #31 on: 18 August 2010, 20:55:47 »

I have some to stick on too, back end is all over the place.  Job for this week I think, first though I have to build myself a puller.
in case it helps, i used a £15 job from halfords, it works differantly from the special tool described in the book of lies in as much as it clips on the bush edge and pushes through the centre to pull the bush out, meaning the centre bolt needs fitting loosely for it to push on.

book of lies shows the special tool iirc, if you whan to make the puller, may aswell make the correct one?

or bring it over here if you prefeor?

That's a kind offer, how are you fixed for this week?
weekend? either day, probably saturday if possible? week days are out due to shift work, baaaah.

This weekend I am away fishing in and around Poole, looking to grab the end of the mackerell season.  Weekend after that looks promising.
on hols that weekend from week tomorrow, mon, tues, or weds evening.?

I will have to let you know nearer the time, not sure what work will be like that week as the boss is back from 3 months sick leave.... it will likely be a hellish week  :'(
see how it goes, or newent?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.