Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S 2003 '03' 3.2 Elite estate  (Read 2482 times)

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
F/S 2003 '03' 3.2 Elite estate
« on: 24 October 2010, 16:56:42 »

From November the 20th I will no longer be actively selling vehicles, which leaves me just under a month to get rid of everything.
To be frank, I really have not enjoyed selling vehicles, and it was through necessity rather than choice that I did.
VK03 XZB is the Elite estate I have...there is a previous advert on here with all the relevant pictures and info.

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1285347829

It has covered just over 61,000 miles, has the NCDC 2013 with GID.
First owned by VX, then The Metropolitan Police service.
So, what's new with the car?
Well...there is something wrong with it, and I don't know what it is. I have driven the vehicle for some time, and all was 100% with it. Then, the other day I started it to move it, and put it in 'D' and there was an almost missfire feel to it. There is no missfire and no stored codes. It is believed to be a gearbox issue. Put some dex3 in it, and it may be fine...but I honestly don't know.
Any inspection, test is welcome.
I took the vehicle out today for a 16 mile drive to see what happened, and it was fine. It drives normally as it should do. It may get you 10 miles, 100 miles, 10,000 miles...I simply don't know and am being as honest as possible.
It currently owes me;
£3055- Car
£134- Tax
£600- Respray to front, sides and rear...everything but the roof. This was to remove all and every scrathc from it. It really is immaculate.
That all adds up to £3789 as how much it owes me.
I will sell it for £3300. I am willing to accept a loss of £489.
£3300 is still a lot of money, but had there been nothing wrong with it, it would be on AT for £4750. And, as much as it pains people to accept...that is an achievable figure. So if you buy it, and even if you have to spend £400 on it, there's still about £1000 to be made.

I had technically sold the vehicle, taken a deposit and a few days later the guy bought a Volvo XC70 instead so I'm glad that soon I won't have to sell vehicles anymore.

The drivers door card is worn, a completely new unused one is included in the sale. The selector plate has hole that had been drilled into it just above 'P' to the right. Everything works as it should do.
If I had more time, I would endevaour to fix it, but as time is running out I simply can't do that.

david_omega

Re: F/S 2003 '03' 3.2 Elite estate
« Reply #1 on: 24 October 2010, 19:57:42 »

i have a spare selector surround without hole josh

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 24 October 2010, 21:43:29 »

Si, I'll take it  :y
I'm such a complete moron, and everyone is allowed to agree.
There's actually nothing wrong with this vehicle...it was just me. It was started when very cold, put in 'D' and it seems it had the same issue as James' (Jimbob) 3.2 MV6. Quick start in cold, plenty of fuel and it wasn't too happy. Squeeling/whoosing noise is aux belt related, so will be sorted very easily. The gearbox is 100% fine, just taken it for another drive and nothing wrong with it at all.
But thankfully, I won't be selling cars much longer  ;D
So, now I've revealed how much it owes me...throw me an offer  ::) But, please be sensible, nothing less than £43.45  :P
I'll fit the new door card and take some new interior photo's when done.

davethediver

• Omega Knight
  • Blackburn, Lancs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 October 2010, 20:47:01 »

There's actually nothing wrong with this vehicle...it was just me. It was started when very cold, put in 'D' and it seems it had the same issue as James' (Jimbob) 3.2 MV6. Quick start in cold, plenty of fuel and it wasn't too happy. Squeeling/whoosing noise is aux belt related, so will be sorted very easily. The gearbox is 100% fine, just taken it for another drive and nothing wrong with it at all.
So, now I've revealed how much it owes me...throw me an offer  ::) But, please be sensible, nothing less than £43.45  :P

Is that a month josh or just a one off payment of less than fifty english pounds bargain ;D ;D ;D
“It is not necessary to understand things in order to argue about them.”
P.A. Caron de Beaumarchais

Hannah Judes Dad

• Omega Knight
  • Cleethorpes North East Lincs
    • the misses round the bend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 26 October 2010, 20:24:23 »

Damn this is everything I have ever wanted but I'm 2p short can I substitute the rest with a mars bar? pleeeeeease   :)
Don't wee on the electric fence

joshwyatt

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 November 2010, 21:09:29 »

I'm now getting desperate to get rid of this as only have a very short time to do it.
£3000 and I'll deliver it to you for free  :y (A loss of £789...but I have no choice)
Or, make me an offer...it has to go no matter what.
I have been offered a 2000 Saab 9-3 Convertible with 28k miles as P/X against it...but I can't be taking on any other vehicles really.

feeutfo

« Reply #6 on: 12 November 2010, 12:59:58 »

I have driven this car, worth a look.  :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.