Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: front passenger side door lock  (Read 495 times)

STEPHENJ38

• HIGHBRIDGE SOMERSET
    • View Profile
front passenger side door lock
« on: 30 December 2010, 16:59:51 »

I live in somerset, highbridge approx 10 miles from weston.s.m. do anybody know of a good garage who can look at the door the door has problems working with the key fob button intermitenly some time it works well , this has caught me out.I have walked away thinking its locked and found when i returned it has not. I would be most gateful if anybody knows of a good person to look at this.

many thanks steve

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
Re: front passenger side door lock
« Reply #1 on: 30 December 2010, 17:11:25 »

I live in somerset, highbridge approx 10 miles from weston.s.m. do anybody know of a good garage who can look at the door the door has problems working with the key fob button intermitenly some time it works well , this has caught me out.I have walked away thinking its locked and found when i returned it has not. I would be most gateful if anybody knows of a good person to look at this.

many thanks steve

Probably a lazy door locking motor. Have a read though this and see whether you fancy doing it yourself.  ;)  ;) ;)
You'll be able to get a 'new' motor from one of the lads here that also break cars as well a fix 'em  :y  :y  :y

STEPHENJ38

• HIGHBRIDGE SOMERSET
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2010, 17:26:55 »

I will try freeing it myself, I am very interested to find a good garage to maintain and service this car. It is a 53 plate 67000 mile 2.2. cdx which as been service by main dealer since new, this is now so expensive and i am not sure that they do any more than a good garage , main dealer is now looking for £80 per hour this is killing

regards steve

Kneepad

• Omega Knight
  • West Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 December 2010, 19:10:38 »

many thanks steve

Probably a lazy door locking motor. Have a read though this and see whether you fancy doing it yourself.  ;)  ;) ;)
You'll be able to get a 'new' motor from one of the lads here that also break cars as well a fix 'em  :y  :y  :y

Is there a link missing here ?   :-/

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 December 2010, 19:49:01 »

many thanks steve

Is there a link missing here ?   :-/

Well done! You spotted my deliberate mistake!  ::) ::)

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1175610013  ;)  ;)

sorry about that Steve!  :y :y
« Last Edit: 30 December 2010, 19:49:43 by Andy_B »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 18 queries.