Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roof Mounted Aerial  (Read 832 times)

waspy

Roof Mounted Aerial
« on: 18 August 2009, 18:04:36 »

I have like most with a Saloon have a roof mounted phone aerial. Could some one point me towards where the cable that runs from it ends? I would have thought some where in the dash area. An exact location would be excellent :y That is if it has a cable :-?

I_want_an_Omega

Re: Roof Mounted Aerial
« Reply #1 on: 18 August 2009, 18:12:36 »

If you have the CCRT700 then it will end up there.

If you don't then the cable will be neatly tied up under behind the glove box together with the multipin connector for the rest of the phone pre-wiring.

Let me know if you need the wiring colours as I'm about to do an install when the postman arrives. GRRRRR ....  ;)

waspy

« Reply #2 on: 18 August 2009, 18:31:32 »

If you have the CCRT700 then it will end up there.

If you don't then the cable will be neatly tied up under behind the glove box together with the multipin connector for the rest of the phone pre-wiring.

Let me know if you need the wiring colours as I'm about to do an install when the postman arrives. GRRRRR ....  ;)

Thank you matey :y I'll just go out & have a look.

swamp rat

• Cornwall
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 August 2009, 19:28:36 »

If you have a facelift, I had to run a whole new aerial cable recently which follows the phone cable. There is a join behind the rear seat bumper driver's side - it then runs under the sill plates to another join behind the driver's kick panel and then up and over the cover above the pedals to the head unit. If you can't find it you can look for the junctions mentioned to see if the wiring is actually there.

waspy

« Reply #4 on: 18 August 2009, 19:39:11 »

If you have a facelift, I had to run a whole new aerial cable recently which follows the phone cable. There is a join behind the rear seat bumper driver's side - it then runs under the sill plates to another join behind the driver's kick panel and then up and over the cover above the pedals to the head unit. If you can't find it you can look for the junctions mentioned to see if the wiring is actually there.

Thank you to you too :)

I had a quick look earlier, but didn't see owt. I'll have a better look tomorrow. I wanted my belly filling & that's far more important :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.