Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: F1 Spoiler!!!  (Read 953 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: F1 Spoiler!!!
« Reply #15 on: 25 November 2012, 18:00:22 »

That was a great finale to the season. Damp track shows up the poor drivers.

Great shame about Hulkenberg taking out Hamilton.

Well done Button.

Vettel was a very very lucky man to survive with his car still running . I liked the way he presumably ran deliberately backwards to make the car as small a target as possible.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 November 2012, 18:21:20 »

Ferrari seem to think it wasn't Yellow Flags but Yellow and Red (Oil) flags so perhaps they will let it go :-\
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 25 November 2012, 18:26:36 »

Ferrari seem to think it wasn't Yellow Flags but Yellow and Red (Oil) flags so perhaps they will let it go :-\

They did not seem too fussed did they? Sky Sports F1 just did a slow-mo freeze frame on it, they said although there was a red/yellow & yellow. Then it went to green flag, then back to yellow.

They are saying if there was a penalty, he would have just had to give position back, but Koby pitted straight after the pass

Either way it was a fantastic drive from Vettle.

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 25 November 2012, 18:37:35 »

They did not seem too fussed did they? Sky Sports F1 just did a slow-mo freeze frame on it, they said although there was a red/yellow & yellow. Then it went to green flag, then back to yellow.

They are saying if there was a penalty, he would have just had to give position back, but Koby pitted straight after the pass

I hate to admit it as I hate the bloke but he did well :y Incredibly lucky the car stayed together though ::) Even Newey admitted he didn't expect him to make the end of the race :o :o
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 25 November 2012, 18:41:47 »

I hate to admit it as I hate the bloke but he did well :y Incredibly lucky the car stayed together though ::) Even Newey admitted he didn't expect him to make the end of the race :o :o

Its this man who is key, what ever car he designs its just a world beater.

cleggy

« Reply #20 on: 25 November 2012, 18:44:05 »

Great finale to the season, after a heavy lunch I didn't nod off ;D ;D ;D

Vettel has gone up in my estimation, that's two races he's shown he can battle through the field, a worthy Triple World Champion. Great season from Alonso, in an inferior car, well done Jenson winning the opener and finishing races of the season. :y

Expect Hamilton to be in the middle of the pack next year, that'll keep him quiet, and regretting his move, his bitch won't be very happy ;D ;D ;D

Roll on next year, for a battle royal between, Ferrari, Red Bull and McLaren I have my doubts about Perez tho' ???

Adrain Newey for the Constructors Championship :y   

feeutfo

« Reply #21 on: 26 November 2012, 20:52:19 »

Fantastic race. Mayhem.
Loved the onboard stuff. Vestal bhind Kobayashi who was scaring around all over the place and controlling it so well.

Awesome race, awesome coverage, and it has to be said, an awesome world champion and his team.

cleggy

« Reply #22 on: 26 November 2012, 22:28:10 »

I predict that McLaren will not win the constructors,or drivers championship while they insist on keeping Sam Michaels, the guy is a disaster. Look how Williams improved after he was shown the door, why the hell McLaren entertained the anitopdean I'll never know :(
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 18 queries.