Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it worth it? House price question  (Read 2694 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Is it worth it? House price question
« Reply #30 on: 03 December 2012, 15:44:25 »

Lizzie lives in affluent Kent. She could easily afford a house like the one mentioned here. She's minted. ;) :-* :-* :-*

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #31 on: 03 December 2012, 15:49:57 »

Lizzie lives in affluent Kent. She could easily afford a house like the one mentioned here. She's minted. ;) :-* :-* :-*

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I wish!!

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #32 on: 03 December 2012, 17:11:24 »

About the same price as a Beach Hut in Cornwall, or a Parking Space in Central London, or indeed a whole Village in North Yorkshire.

1.There isn't a house in the world worth that kind of money..... unless you have one of those jobs 2.where your wage is built up from the misery of others.

I'd bet my last tenner that most Lottery Winners would class London as a place they definitely wouldn't live.  Shit hole it is.

1.Trust me there are.. In İstanbul and İzmir there are homes that have Bosphorus scenery and they cost XX times of it.. ;D  but they are no different than a small palace.. :-\  would I pay that money.. may be if I had..

2. Definitely.. :y :y :y :y

3.When I visited London , I discovered that its really expensive .. especially restaurants..

Kate

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
    • Drives people mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 03 December 2012, 19:56:04 »

I really like it here in London. There are just so many places to go/things to do etc. I've even got used to the traffic. :o

There are a lot of people here who originate from other countries. I really like that! :y

Are you still doing the same Job that you moved down to London to do?   :) :)

No my health has not been good. I wanted to be a bus driver but what with diabetes and lots of other things I haven't been able to do it.

I used to be a boarding school teacher. I really loved that but can't do that now either.

I feel like a right bum to be honest. :'(

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #34 on: 03 December 2012, 20:13:33 »

I really like it here in London. There are just so many places to go/things to do etc. I've even got used to the traffic. :o

There are a lot of people here who originate from other countries. I really like that! :y

No my health has not been good. I wanted to be a bus driver but what with diabetes and lots of other things I haven't been able to do it.

I used to be a boarding school teacher. I really loved that but can't do that now either.

dont feel like that.. many people suffer the same problem or even worse.. we need to learn to live with it..

I personally said goodbye to all my sweets and full plates..  :'(  that hit me the most.. :(

Kate

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
    • Drives people mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04 December 2012, 18:32:25 »

dont feel like that.. many people suffer the same problem or even worse.. we need to learn to live with it..

I personally said goodbye to all my sweets and full plates..  :'(  that hit me the most.. :(

Thanks Cem. I shouldn't moan as there are lots of people with worse health than me.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.