Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sick of it !!  (Read 1711 times)

omega3000

Sick of it !!
« on: 16 April 2013, 14:58:14 »

Car started the old problem again , like failing to start each time it had been stopped  >:( >:( >:( I nearly blew a blood vessel and was thinking of getting out the car and thrashing it with a big stick in anger  >:( >:(...not getting mellow in my old age  ::) To think i had just treated it to £10 of petrol as well , lucky had my sunglasses on to hide the shame of turning the key with no results  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I want my Mig back  ::)

cem_devecioglu

Re: Sick of it !!
« Reply #1 on: 16 April 2013, 15:40:38 »

EMD, in any case keep that cheapo 4 pot.. you may need it ;D :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 16 April 2013, 16:07:07 »

Car started the old problem again , like failing to start each time it had been stopped  >:( >:( >:( I nearly blew a blood vessel and was thinking of getting out the car and thrashing it with a big stick in anger  >:( >:(...not getting mellow in my old age  ::) To think i had just treated it to £10 of petrol as well , lucky had my sunglasses on to hide the shame of turning the key with no results  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Sorry to hear that, Mr EMD. Life's a bitch then you die.  :-\

I would consider another Omega if I were you. With the free help you can source  here at OOF, running costs can be kept reasonably low.

Although not a proper Omega, the anaemic four pot 2.2 may be the most cost effective.
« Last Edit: 16 April 2013, 16:13:00 by Optitealeaf »

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 April 2013, 16:07:46 »

you mean a bit like this????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv0onXhyLlE
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 April 2013, 16:11:36 »

Classic. ;D ;D. Was that an Austin 1100 Countryman?

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 April 2013, 18:02:03 »

Classic. ;D ;D. Was that an Austin 1100 Countryman?

think it was...i used to have episodes like old basil...it was when i drove a company 307...awful cars
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

omega3000

« Reply #6 on: 17 April 2013, 12:19:46 »

That was exactly what was going through my mind  :(
Thing is im not that good at diagnosing electrical components so im peeing in the wind so to speak  :(

Your right Mr Optic i think it would be better to get another mig , at least thats what i keep telling myself  ::)

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 April 2013, 14:56:48 »

Sorry to hear that, Mr EMD. Life's a bitch then you die.  :-\

I would consider another Omega if I were you. With the free help you can source  here at OOF, running costs can be kept reasonably low.

Although not a proper Omega, the anaemic four pot 2.2 may be the most cost effective.
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

and rust free  ;D ;D ;D ;D

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
  • Madness is a state of i dont mind
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17 April 2013, 18:19:32 »

Car started the old problem again , like failing to start each time it had been stopped >:( >:( >:( I nearly blew a blood vessel and was thinking of getting out the car and thrashing it with a big stick in anger  >:( >:(...not getting mellow in my old age  ::) To think i had just treated it to £10 of petrol as well , lucky had my sunglasses on to hide the shame of turning the key with no results  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

sounds like vapour lock to me mate or fuel filter on way out :y
1998 volvo 940 turbo 225bhp +1965 Rover 5000 v8+ 1962 ford consul 375 lowrider

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 17 April 2013, 18:48:03 »

of course you could always have the totally unreliable 2.6-with its Dont Bloomin Work throttle and gay coil packs and dearer than 2.5 as you cannot do paperclip test ;D ;D ;D ;D :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 17 April 2013, 18:58:12 »

Silly me, saw the title, and thought you meant OOF  :-[
Grumpy old man

symes

• Omega Baron
  • oxford
    • R reg 940 volvo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 17 April 2013, 19:32:40 »

Hey The Boy how come you changed to your proper name? much better mate :y :y :y :y :y

ozonekiller

• kettering
  • do it sideways
    • '03 2.6 cdx auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 17 April 2013, 21:59:07 »

of course you could always have the totally unreliable 2.6-with its Dont Bloomin Work throttle and gay coil packs and dearer than 2.5 as you cannot do paperclip test ;D ;D ;D ;D :y

Hey there. Sorry for butting in, but there's a different test you can do which involves only the ignition key and the brake peddle, so it's easier and cheaper too 'cos you don't have to ransack the house for that elusive paperclip. I think it's called the peddle test, but you know forums..Anyhow, I believe the info is on here somewhere.

omega3000

« Reply #13 on: 18 April 2013, 13:21:21 »

Sooner have them any day mate ... never played up at yesterday but then it just wont start at all on other's  >:( If it wasnt for the starting issues i would keep it but its so frustrating when you go out somewhere and then you get stuck  :( Ive changed the fuel filter last month and its still doing it ... the steppa motor i think is the problem but there's is no way i can check it , dont want to replace that if its not the problem then replace parts willy nilly  >:(
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.