Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Insignia Service - Part II  (Read 4474 times)

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: Insignia Service - Part II
« Reply #45 on: 01 November 2013, 14:51:08 »

I'll start you off

Lighting
Heating

The issue Andy is that most people will happily pay a fare price for a good job.

Its the latter that is the issue, having spent time in and out of dealerships (many Marques) in front and behind the counter for most of my life, the quality, commitment and general knowledge of the spanner holders is very poor.

I can honestly say that not once have I had a job completed by a dealership where the ouput was upto the standard of that which left the production line.

Which for me, is a big issue that the whole industry should be looking to address. However, as you are aware, in a world where the many stay is owned and operated by a few very large organisations and holding groups where the main stay of the business is from places other than the aftersales as a whole and whilst the quality of what falls out of college remains at its current hopeless level, there is little hope.

Hence, customers with any level of motoring knowledge will not be satisfied with under performing outfits.

I proposed a bonus scheme some years ago where the only bonus payment made would be based on zero returns over a 1 month period........no time based bonuses plus checking of all jobs by the foreman.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.