Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ppi reclaim  (Read 948 times)

Dan282

• Stoke on trent
    • 2001 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
Ppi reclaim
« on: 20 November 2013, 12:53:21 »

I had a letter from the bank regarding ppi on a loan I had in 2004 Letter basically inclosed a form if I felt it had been mis sold to me. Loan was only £1000 but I always recall it being added when I came to sign the documents. Being only 19 at the time and requiring the money I signed it.

Well I filled out the form and stated it was neither offered or explained to me at the point of sale. I actually received the letter months ago but thought due to the low amount of the loan that it wouldn't be worth it.

Well I have just had a letter confirming a £268 refund!

And yes it will no doubt be paying to tax the mig and the left over will be there for mot time in January.

Happy days.  :)

MR MISTER

Re: Ppi reclaim
« Reply #1 on: 20 November 2013, 13:07:49 »

Nice surprise :y

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
  • Bromsgrove, West Midlands
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 November 2013, 13:28:49 »

Good result mate!!  Nice one  :y

AKA - Mr Bracket

Dan282

• Stoke on trent
    • 2001 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 November 2013, 13:44:11 »

Cheers. I only sent it after going through some paperwork and though "what the hell".

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 November 2013, 14:01:21 »

Cheers. I only sent it after going through some paperwork and though "what the hell".

Been discussed here many times and people had differing opinions as to the morality of claiming it back. I've had many thousands back for myself and others as it's a straightforward process. Just done one for a colleague which will be about 6k, she didn't even know she had all the PPI's on old loans :o Sneaky buggers these bankers you know ;D
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

Dan282

• Stoke on trent
    • 2001 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 November 2013, 14:17:07 »

That's a lot. It's easy to forget when your paying monthly for something especially if it's only £10 extra a month for ppi.

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 November 2013, 14:42:47 »

Might be an idea to see if I fall in this category. Can't even remember what or when I have had loans/mortgages etc  :(
AKA - Mr Bracket

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 November 2013, 18:25:08 »

Might be an idea to see if I fall in this category. Can't even remember what or when I have had loans/mortgages etc  :(

Believe me you would be shocked, You could have had it sneaked onto mortgages, credit cards,loans,overdrafts. You can basically ring anyone you have had financial dealings with and ask if you have had PPI with them, they will already have it tagged on their system if you did. Credit card ones can be HUGE payouts. Happy to guide you through the process if you need a hand ;)

Stay away from claims companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

blackviper90210

• Omega Baron
    • 03 3.2 Elite Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 November 2013, 18:33:39 »

Believe me you would be shocked, You could have had it sneaked onto mortgages, credit cards,loans,overdrafts. You can basically ring anyone you have had financial dealings with and ask if you have had PPI with them, they will already have it tagged on their system if you did. Credit card ones can be HUGE payouts. Happy to guide you through the process if you need a hand ;)

Stay away from claims companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers mate, I'll have to sit and try to remember what I had and with whom first, lol.  :y
AKA - Mr Bracket
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.