Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Project anyone?  (Read 5844 times)

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
Re: Project anyone?
« Reply #60 on: 09 December 2014, 23:23:58 »

and here is my opinion : focus rs is a sh*tbrick worse than my clit emptying your wallet ;D ;D

Actually Cem, you contradict your own statements. By your own admission, your car is uncontrollable. So either the car is crap or you are a rubbish driver. Pick whichever one you like. My intrinsic feeling is that the car is pretty poor. That is the reason for it being uncontrollable, which by the way is your own admission!

I state that the RS is perfectly controllable. Either that means I am a driving god or that the car is well sorted. I am certainly not a driving god. So you can probably guess what that means.

In addition the RS was the one car that I bought and sold at nearly no loss due to the way it holds onto its residuals. Have a look on Autotrader, 2010 RS are selling for in excess on 25/26k.

Lastly, how I spend my hard earned money is not your concern. There are a variety of things that I spend my money on that may mean that I loose money on them, but that is my choice, so please keep your money advice to yourself.
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

05omegav6

« Reply #61 on: 09 December 2014, 23:24:46 »

Should I get my estate MoT'd just to piss on both your fireworks... ;D

Both being BM and Cem :)
« Last Edit: 09 December 2014, 23:26:56 by Taxi Al »

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 09 December 2014, 23:30:30 »

I am afraid it is the inferior 3.2 model. You don't stand a chance against the souped up clit. But show it a corner and it does this
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

05omegav6

« Reply #63 on: 09 December 2014, 23:35:19 »

Good job it had a sunroof... the ones without have a plastic lid :o

But if that is how it corners, a Desmond should kick it's butt 8)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #64 on: 10 December 2014, 10:09:50 »

OK Mr Cem.  If you want to be childish, I'll be childish too.  I'll give you 14 days to post a 0-62 run.  Take the video on a flat road with decent traction and please do not hold the camera.  Mount it so it can record the data safely.  It has to be pointed at the speedometer fitted to the vehicle.

The video will need to be verified.

Verification will mean you have to start the video with yourself and a copy of the days Newspaper in view.  Then you (without pause) start the run.

As I'm a child too, I'll do the same thing.  14 days my friend.

there are ready utube videos of clits at my pressure watch wahetever you like.. and saabs also.. unless you change the stock pressure  ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #65 on: 10 December 2014, 10:15:52 »

and here is my opinion : focus rs is a sh*tbrick worse than my clit emptying your wallet ;D ;D

Actually Cem, you contradict your own statements. By your own admission, your car is uncontrollable. So either the car is crap or you are a rubbish driver . Pick whichever one you like. My intrinsic feeling is that the car is pretty poor. That is the reason for it being uncontrollable, which by the way is your own admission!

I state that the RS is perfectly controllable. Either that means I am a driving god or that the car is well sorted. I am certainly not a driving god. So you can probably guess what that means.

In addition the RS was the one car that I bought and sold at nearly no loss due to the way it holds onto its residuals. Have a look on Autotrader, 2010 RS are selling for in excess on 25/26k.

Lastly, how I spend my hard earned money is not your concern. There are a variety of things that I spend my money on that may mean that I loose money on them, but that is my choice, so please keep your money advice to yourself.

ok.. power explosion doesnt mean uncontrollable ..  seems like you want to change what I say.. and there is no money advice..its a comparison that shows rs needs more money ..

but I see you are passing the limits of respect which means I can do the same..  >:(

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #66 on: 10 December 2014, 10:19:39 »

D , before racing your pee with me, please tell us how to calculate the dosage of lasix so that your patients wont suffer

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #67 on: 10 December 2014, 10:34:13 »

I am afraid it is the inferior 3.2 model. You don't stand a chance against the souped up clit. But show it a corner and it does this

and your perfectly controllable focus rs ;D ;D
http://www.autogespot.fr/une-ford-focus-rs-2009-evite-un-accident-de-justesse-sur-la-nordschleife

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #68 on: 10 December 2014, 10:39:17 »

OK Mr Cem.  If you want to be childish, I'll be childish too.  I'll give you 14 days to post a 0-62 run.  Take the video on a flat road with decent traction and please do not hold the camera.  Mount it so it can record the data safely.  It has to be pointed at the speedometer fitted to the vehicle.

The video will need to be verified.

Verification will mean you have to start the video with yourself and a copy of the days Newspaper in view.  Then you (without pause) start the run.

As I'm a child too, I'll do the same thing.  14 days my friend.

there are ready utube videos of clits at my pressure watch wahetever you like.. and saabs also.. unless you change the stock pressure  ;D

a bit less pressure but similiar ..here you go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8CYdUTtwdg

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 10 December 2014, 20:29:21 »

Yeah. Bring it on - A party isn't a party with only two douche bags!  ;D
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.