Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Hypothetical tips for using torrents sites  (Read 2505 times)

hawke113a

• Intermediate Member
  • leeds
    • View Profile
Re: Hypothetical tips for using torrents sites
« Reply #15 on: 14 April 2015, 17:52:54 »

i use iptorrents and torrentday as the other users warn you if there is anything dodgy in the torrent....

bago

• Leicester
    • face lift 2.5 Elite bus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 15 April 2015, 10:01:52 »

I belong to a closed forum and have for some years now good for general chat and it talk. the group is invite only but does have a good group of people always willing to help.

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 April 2015, 14:54:18 »

I have heard that Show Box an Android application can stream films / tv series without the need to download using another app to transfer the picture/sound to your TV that is if is either a smart tv or has a chromecast / roku etc.. using a app like AllCast to magically put the picture onto the TV.. or so i'm told. Safer than Torrnts i'd have thought.
Russian Servers.  :-X

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 April 2015, 16:06:20 »

If you want play with Torrents and Cloud Servers try these people. - www.hive.im

A free account gives you True Unlimited Cloud Storage for your Docs, Music, Videos, Pics etc and you can stream Music / Videos directly (not the best on the free plan but do able).

Upload your Media as normal, or you can sideload a URL address from another Site, Cloud Box, etc. Tip here - if you paste a torrent magnet link in the URL upload, it will automatically upload the torrent for you, (Top Left menu/+Add Files/Paste Web Link/.....)

Servers are in Switzerland and Germany, Sites still a bit in its Beta stage still, but works well once you get your teeth around it.

Normal Cloud rules apply, dont store anything that you cant afford to lose or is not backed up, and if you stick with the Free Account, sign in a least once a month to keep it active, in case someone pulls the plug.

Have a play and see what you think, free Unlimited Cloud Storage is a bit rare these days. ;)

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.