Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More thanks  (Read 1199 times)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
More thanks
« on: 21 June 2015, 12:01:47 »

Huge thanks to Daz for coming down from Stoke and doing the cambelt, tensioners, waterpump, aux belt, aux belt tensioner, replacement air con compressor and checking the droplinks, steering idler, TRE's and wishbones for me... not bad for an afternoon's work !! 

I did pass the odd spanner to him but the guy is such a perfectionist you can't really help !!

Also thanks to Mark DTM for the compressor that Daz fitted .. boy am I glad I got him to do it !! I'd still be swearing at it I think !!

Just need to regas the air con, new boots on the front and a visit to WIM and mechanically she's ready for France  :y Still things to do on the cosmetic side but that can wait if needs be.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: More thanks
« Reply #1 on: 21 June 2015, 14:14:01 »

and mechanically she's ready for France
My preparation for getting here comprised of washing it ;D

I really must do the oil when I get back to Blighty, as its looking a bit dark  :-[
Grumpy old man

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #2 on: 21 June 2015, 16:37:18 »

Huge thanks to Daz for coming down from Stoke and doing the cambelt, tensioners, waterpump, aux belt, aux belt tensioner, replacement air con compressor and checking the droplinks, steering idler, TRE's and wishbones for me... not bad for an afternoon's work !! 

I did pass the odd spanner to him but the guy is such a perfectionist you can't really help !!

Also thanks to Mark DTM for the compressor that Daz fitted .. boy am I glad I got him to do it !! I'd still be swearing at it I think !!

Just need to regas the air con, new boots on the front and a visit to WIM and mechanically she's ready for France  :y Still things to do on the cosmetic side but that can wait if needs be.

Unless you have some where in mind, Mr E, I have the number for a mobile aircon guy, he did my merc and the omega when I had them....always top job each time and no having to get him back because of leaks  :)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 June 2015, 16:53:55 »

Unless you have some where in mind, Mr E, I have the number for a mobile aircon guy, he did my merc and the omega when I had them....always top job each time and no having to get him back because of leaks  :)

Could be very useful ... I was going to use the BMW place in Lydiard .. they seem (??) to know what they are doing .. as against those idiots at Blagrove who damaged the radiator and then tried to bodge it. BMW place has quoted me £50 for full vac down as the system has been opened, regas 930 grams, 250 ml PAG, and the dye added. ... but if your man is better I'll certainly take details .. :)

Taxi_Driver

« Reply #4 on: 21 June 2015, 18:32:25 »

Could be very useful ... I was going to use the BMW place in Lydiard .. they seem (??) to know what they are doing .. as against those idiots at Blagrove who damaged the radiator and then tried to bodge it. BMW place has quoted me £50 for full vac down as the system has been opened, regas 930 grams, 250 ml PAG, and the dye added. ... but if your man is better I'll certainly take details .. :)

I assume that's the indy BMW/Merc place, if so

They may know what there doing with aircon, but don't let them service it, they get carried away with changing service items that don't need doing every service  ;)

PM on its way.....ive got no idea what he charges these days tho...but there is the convenience that he comes to you ....

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 21 June 2015, 19:49:35 »

I assume that's the indy BMW/Merc place, if so

They may know what there doing with aircon, but don't let them service it, they get carried away with changing service items that don't need doing every service  ;)

PM on its way.....ive got no idea what he charges these days tho...but there is the convenience that he comes to you ....

PM received, advice heeded .. many thanks  :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 21 June 2015, 20:58:34 »

It was Great to see you both and your dog is adorable xx
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.