Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
  • N E Lincolnshire & Warwickshire
  • Diamond Black '96 CDX V6 - 'Pissy'
    • & a silly coupe coming...
    • View Profile
Re: NHS
« Reply #15 on: 05 October 2015, 16:01:49 »

Hopefully we can be moving toward a system of care that is professional and organised. Much as I hate the Cons, they are a bunch of penny-pinching spendthrifts, and the vast tonnage of cash being bucketed at the NHS hourly must surely be cause for someone to sit and ask the basic questions, and they are the party to hopefully aim to see the money not so much cut, but spent wiser. As you say, simple solutions, which aid care, and ultimately save life.

The NHS, to me, is like a massive vehicle with huge torque, which loses much of its power on a damp road, and poor suspension. It needs new tyres, a full geo setup, and the simple, little things sorting, to avoid more and more good money after bad.
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

KSR

• South west
    • Omega 2.5 TD & Corsa C
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05 October 2015, 16:29:35 »

Hopefully we can be moving toward a system of care that is professional and organised. Much as I hate the Cons, they are a bunch of penny-pinching spendthrifts, and the vast tonnage of cash being bucketed at the NHS hourly must surely be cause for someone to sit and ask the basic questions, and they are the party to hopefully aim to see the money not so much cut, but spent wiser. As you say, simple solutions, which aid care, and ultimately save life.

The NHS, to me, is like a massive vehicle with huge torque, which loses much of its power on a damp road, and poor suspension. It needs new tyres, a full geo setup, and the simple, little things sorting, to avoid more and more good money after bad.

interesting way to put it. But your completely right. fundamentals are there.

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 06 October 2015, 09:12:14 »

Everything gets distilled into car analogies with me  :y

Suppose in that way you could say I'm like an old, but well-serviced V6... I - oh I'll shut up  :D :D :D  ;)
Ex-Dealer Kent-Moore Rear Wheel Bearing Tool available for hire, PM for details.

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." 4th Doctor

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06 October 2015, 10:02:56 »

Everything gets distilled into car analogies with me :y

Suppose in that way you could say I'm like an old, but well-serviced V6... I - oh I'll shut up  :D :D :D ;)

It's a bit like that for me, but I feel like a typical A-series: underpowered and only running on 3 cylinders due to a burnt exhaust valve :-[

Diamond Black Geezer

• Omega Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 06 October 2015, 10:56:58 »

Everything gets distilled into car analogies with me :y

Suppose in that way you could say I'm like an old, but well-serviced V6... I - oh I'll shut up  :D :D :D ;)

It's a bit like that for me, but I feel like a typical A-series: underpowered and only running on 3 cylinders due to a burnt exhaust valve :-[

:D :D

STEMO

« Reply #20 on: 07 October 2015, 11:03:00 »

Off to the candles removed from my ears soon, so talk quietly when I get back.

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07 October 2015, 11:25:29 »

The biggest problem with nhs is all governments since its inception, have tried to fiddle,change what the previous idiots in power have done,The nhs shouldn't be run by government, it needs to be run as a large company,  every penny accountable, 
Eg prescription £8.25, issued for a packet of paracetamol  which cost 16p. The nhs is the largest, employers in world, largest purchaser of drugs in world, yet drug companies tell nhs the prices, non medical mangers, telling staff what ti do, and as for the latest crap about 24/7 nhs staff, that's easy to resolve put all staff on 4 on 4 off, .
The whole nhs needs putting down and starting again, pumping money into it hasn't worked, to many people taking,a percentage,
 I

I have just lately been spending amounts off time at Addenbrokes and Hinchinbrook hopital, I cannot fault the medical and front-line staff.
 but the amount of non-medical employee's  you see wandering,about these place's is pronominal, what do the do?

Time to shut up. Before it looks like a rant.
Hoof'land storeman.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.