Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The one o'clock news will be on soon  (Read 1081 times)

STEMO

The one o'clock news will be on soon
« on: 30 March 2017, 12:54:33 »

I think it will be a repeat myself  ;D

Mister Rog

• Omega Baron
  • Wales
    • Volvo XC70 & V70 D3
    • View Profile
Re: The one o'clock news will be on soon
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2017, 13:26:05 »

Why raise this ?

Is Sophie Raworth getting her kit off or something ?   ::)

“The desire to be a politician should bar you for life from ever becoming one.” Billy Connolly

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2017, 13:56:58 »

Why raise this ?

Yeah apparently she has a couple of spinning nipple tassels on :D

STEMO

« Reply #3 on: 30 March 2017, 15:08:44 »

Why raise this ?

Oh.. I wish. I do like Sophie  :-*

I raised it in anticipation of another half hour of brexit, and I was almost right.
I wish a celebrity would die....or something  ;D

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 March 2017, 16:54:02 »

Brexit. Just seen that on the news myself. Kept that quiet. You would have thought it would have been on before. ;D ;D
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 March 2017, 17:19:10 »

Why raise this ?

Oh.. I wish. I do like Sophie  :-*

I raised it in anticipation of another half hour of brexit, and I was almost right.
I wish a celebrity would die....or something  ;D

I prefer Fiona.

I suppose she could read the news naked with Sophie. :)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 30 March 2017, 17:34:25 »

I think an unreliable sprinkler system in the studio might make things less tedious. :P
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 31 March 2017, 03:23:47 »

I'm a drop out as I won't pay my annual £146 Marxist party membership to the British Buggering Corporation. No daily indoctrination from a bunch of self-important celeb nothings, Marxist misfits. :y :y :y My life is IMO is much richer as a result. :y :y :y I get continual threats through the post, threatening to bugger me where I won't pay their annual party fees. :( :(

Every so often I go to my daughter's to have my teeth slowly pulled in great pain to put up with a load of tedious non-entertaining boring misfits failing to entertain me. :(

A very simple test I use is to ask those that live for every soap episode, tell me in detail, what happened in Knobenders, on Thursday three weeks ago. They will not remember as we sleep every night to purge the trivial crap from our brains, so we only remember the important things. I prefer reading 100k to 200k words a day and to live in the real world, interacting with real people. :y :y :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

STEMO

« Reply #8 on: 31 March 2017, 12:15:09 »

I'm a drop out as I won't pay my annual £146 Marxist party membership to the British Buggering Corporation. No daily indoctrination from a bunch of self-important celeb nothings, Marxist misfits. :y :y :y My life is IMO is much richer as a result. :y :y :y I get continual threats through the post, threatening to bugger me where I won't pay their annual party fees. :( :(

Every so often I go to my daughter's to have my teeth slowly pulled in great pain to put up with a load of tedious non-entertaining boring misfits failing to entertain me. :(

A very simple test I use is to ask those that live for every soap episode, tell me in detail, what happened in Knobenders, on Thursday three weeks ago. They will not remember as we sleep every night to purge the trivial crap from our brains, so we only remember the important things. I prefer reading 100k to 200k words a day and to live in the real world, interacting with real people. :y :y :y
Fraid you're wrong, Rods. The real world is the one where almost everyone is enthralled with the latest goings on in the queen vic. You are the exception.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 31 March 2017, 12:27:27 »

Fraid you're wrong, Rods. The real world is the one where almost everyone is enthralled with the latest goings on in the queen vic. You are the exception.

Yep.....STMO is correct. The great unwashed are far more interested in voting out some minor 'E list celeb' from the Big Brother house than voting if we should remain part of the EU or not.

Very sad.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.