Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Gordon's Cash for Gold  (Read 781 times)

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
  • We're just a virus with shoes
    • View Profile
Re: Gordon's Cash for Gold
« Reply #15 on: 25 March 2010, 23:37:46 »

:-/ :-/ :-/

those privatisation schemes unfortunately ends up in disaster.. :(    as history prooved...

one day you will wake up and you will see the biggest boss ruling the country (even same now for many countries behind the scenes)

good news.. you wont need to vote any more  ;D :D

and the reason is Private companies do not have any goal other than to maximize profits. A private company will serve the needs of those who are most willing (and able) to pay, as opposed to the needs of the majority, and are thus anti-democratic  :o :o
50 bucks!?! For 50 bucks I'd put my face in their soup and blow!!

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 25 March 2010, 23:45:05 »

those privatisation schemes unfortunately ends up in disaster.. :(    as history prooved...

one day you will wake up and you will see the biggest boss ruling the country (even same now for many countries behind the scenes)

and the reason is Private companies do not have any goal other than to maximize profits. A private company will serve the needs of those who are most willing (and able) to pay, as opposed to the needs of the majority, and are thus anti-democratic  :o :o

I'm sorry but your definition of democracy must be totally different to the rest of the world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

Democracy is about government and voting .. it has absolutely  NOTHING to do with business or private companies.

Please don't misuse the English language to try and make petty points.

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
  • We're just a virus with shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 March 2010, 00:16:07 »

I'm sorry but your definition of democracy must be totally different to the rest of the world

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

Democracy is about government and voting .. it has absolutely  NOTHING to do with business or private companies.

Please don't misuse the English language to try and make petty points.

is this a new rule for OOF or just me?  ;D

in fairness - you're right, massive companies run by boards elected by a few don't have any influence whatsoever on the democratic process - somebody better tell Murdoch he's been wasting millions all these years  ::)
50 bucks!?! For 50 bucks I'd put my face in their soup and blow!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.