Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone selling a car on ebay?  (Read 490 times)

belldarr

Anyone selling a car on ebay?
« on: 12 October 2010, 19:40:58 »

If your currently selling  a car on ebay it may be worth checking your listing as they have a technical problem that has hidden the mileage information on some adverts - I only noticed when a potential buyer for my wife's car asked about the mileage and when I checked it had vanished from the listing, called the ebay helpline and they confirmed the problem but couldn't offer a solution anytime soon so I pointed out that this information is a fundamental part of selling any car they have agreed not to charge any fees for the listing and I have just included the mileage in my description of the car.

Hope this helps someone who may be unaware of the issue.

Darren

Mysteryman

Re: Anyone selling a car on ebay?
« Reply #1 on: 12 October 2010, 20:41:03 »

If your currently selling  a car on ebay it may be worth checking your listing as they have a technical problem that has hidden the mileage information on some adverts - I only noticed when a potential buyer for my wife's car asked about the mileage and when I checked it had vanished from the listing, called the ebay helpline and they confirmed the problem but couldn't offer a solution anytime soon so I pointed out that this information is a fundamental part of selling any car they have agreed not to charge any fees for the listing and I have just included the mileage in my description of the car.

Hope this helps someone who may be unaware of the issue.

Darren

To get their listing for free? ::)

david036

• Intermediate Member
  • Lancashire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 October 2010, 14:57:44 »

Just sold one on the bay, and didn't have any problems, it was only a sweedish tank!!!! :)
TOYOTA AYGO, CITROEN C1 ENGINE PARTS FOR SALE.  ENGINES HAVE LESS THAN 10MILES ON THEM.  CATS FOR SALE AS WELL.  HUGE SAVINGS ON DEALER PRICES

scimmy_man

• Omega Knight
  • yorkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 October 2010, 13:18:02 »

but I would expect the mileage to be in the wordie part as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.