Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Ducati Build  (Read 1139 times)

I am a Daisy

• Stonehoose
    • View Profile
Re: Ducati Build
« Reply #15 on: 03 April 2011, 07:45:45 »

Cheapskates! Lol!         Shouldve used BST wheels  :y

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM0HXrN3_yQ[/media]

feeutfo

« Reply #16 on: 03 April 2011, 08:10:46 »

Although Ducati build front end doesn't look up to scratch stll... Rossi in the gravel.  :-/

Yep, Stoner on that Honda is looking uncatchable at the moment.The Ducati/ Ross icombination is obviously struggling. 12th of 17 on the grid. could be his worst qualifying ever ? It looks like it will take a while to sort, but Im sure Jerry Burgess will get there in the end.

I'd be surprised if they didn't sort it. But it also becomes clear exactly what Stoner achieved on the same Ducati. Even Rossi can't ride it(comparatively speaking of course) he looks so tentative on the bike IMO. I just hope he doesn't get hurt trying. Although he's far more likely to stay within the limit, ESP now.  ;D

feeutfo

« Reply #17 on: 03 April 2011, 08:13:02 »

Cheapskates! Lol!         Shouldve used BST wheels  :y

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM0HXrN3_yQ[/media]
Seen them up close, they are a work of art, pure beauty.  :y

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03 April 2011, 08:30:23 »

Twas Robert. He never fully recovered from the injuries, never stopped him though - mad Irishmen and all that. ::) :D.
Tunnie - dont kid yourself about Ducati/Italian build quality. Italian(Ducati/MV etc.) bikes are for the most part exquisitely engineered machines, which are the best in the world in many respects. ;)

I should probably check them out, I was just going on Italian cars. Out of their current range i'd like to try their Multistrader:

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 03 April 2011, 08:51:04 »

Here's another.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8COCPyB-go&feature=youtube_gdata_player

;D ;D - but lucky all the same.

albitz

« Reply #20 on: 03 April 2011, 13:29:25 »

Oh dear - Stoner will be whinging for Australia for the next fortnight at least. ::) ;D ;D ;D

albitz

« Reply #21 on: 03 April 2011, 23:48:11 »

Rossi went in to Stoners pit to apoligise for the crash after the race. Stoner being a lad with no class whatsoever told Rossi (9 times world champion and living legend) "your ambition was bigger than your talent". What a cock. ::)

feeutfo

« Reply #22 on: 04 April 2011, 00:00:46 »

Rossi went in to Stoners pit to apoligise for the crash after the race. Stoner being a lad with no class whatsoever told Rossi (9 times world champion and living legend) "your ambition was bigger than your talent". What a cock. ::)
Not really, he fell off...    Or "ran out of talent" as they say. Even Albs own God that can do no wrong cos he has a smarmy smile Valentino Rossi breaks it up on occasion.  ;D

albitz

« Reply #23 on: 04 April 2011, 00:08:26 »

Rossi got it wrong ,not arguing about that. It looked like he was going to come through from 12th and win it, and it would have been remembered for a long time to come,but he overcooked it and took Stoner off with him.
It was  Stoners crass comments whern Rossi went to apoligise that I found extremely cringeworthy. He does it every time he opens his cave. He just doesnt have any class, and keeps reminding us all of the fact.
For someone in his position to tell Rossi his ambition is bigger than his talent is rather ludicrous tbh.He has another 8 titles to win before he earns the right to say that imo. ;)
Im not interested in Rossis smarmy smile or after race antics tbh. I have watched bike racing since the days of Ago,Read, Hailwood etc. and Rossi is without any doubt the best I have ever seen by a very large margin. :y
The only other person who I thought to have god like talent was Joey Dunlop, but that was obviously a completely different discipline to todays Motogp racing.
« Last Edit: 04 April 2011, 00:12:52 by albitz »

feeutfo

« Reply #24 on: 04 April 2011, 05:25:36 »

Albs the Rossi obsessed! With his Rossi coloured glasses on. He took Stoner out. And was slightly rude bowling into Stoners garage IMO. Maybe Stoner didn't particularly want to see him at that point. Maybe Stoner was a little hacked off, and then to be confronted by Rossi in his own pit...

Notice Rossi kept his hat on... ;D
« Last Edit: 04 April 2011, 05:33:52 by chrisgixer »

Banjax

• Omega Lord
  • Perth
  • We're just a virus with shoes
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04 April 2011, 06:47:08 »

not a big Stoner fan, like most Aussies he's arrogant and classless, and I agree with Albs that Rossi is supernatural in ability - pity the bike's not the greatest this year but I'd certainly be pissed off if the guy who took me out gets helped back on the track by the marshalls first because he's Rossi - pretty funny all the same  ;D
50 bucks!?! For 50 bucks I'd put my face in their soup and blow!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 18 queries.