Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: mpg  (Read 1730 times)

albitz

Re: mpg
« Reply #15 on: 26 August 2011, 20:36:18 »

Asda round here doesnt do LPG. Cheapest is actually a small independent in Sudbury, who runs an LPG installation business.

I was surprised to find petrol is 3p a litre dearer over your way, too (I was in Braintree/Bradwell/Chelmsford last night) - I thought it'd be cheaper than here..

Nothing cheap round these parts mate. ;) :(

geoffr70

• Omega Baron
  • Sunderland
  • Boobies
    • F/L 3.0 Elite, 3.0 MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 26 August 2011, 20:43:15 »

35 mpg sat at 80 on mway in my 3.0 elite

Instant or average?

Over the course of a tank, I can barely crack 27mpg out of our 3.0

Average! That was with some 120 mph blasts aswell! It was averaging high 30s when I slowed down to 60-70

Either your MID, or speedo is faulty then. :)

No it's not, and not it's not. I think your car is faulty, it seems to be missing two cylinders or something hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :) ;) :D ;D 8-) :P :y
TC and BnQ Trade holder.
I'll out pull you with my caravan!
V6 locking kit available locally, with deposit.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26 August 2011, 20:51:44 »

Instant or average?

Average! That was with some 120 mph blasts aswell! It was averaging high 30s when I slowed down to 60-70

No it's not, and not it's not. I think your car is faulty, it seems to be missing two cylinders or something hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :) ;) :D ;D 8-) :P :y

Are you like 5 years old?  :-/  :-?

The 3.0 Estate we have, had from 70k miles, generally get 27mpg average.

Sorry but there is no way on this earth a two ton car with a 3.0 engine, can average 35mpg including a "120 mph" run over the course of 75L of fuel. Either your MID was changed before you owned it, or your speedo is still off.

Driving to south of france on a very, very long run, you may get near that, but not in the UK.

MPG wise, I get 25 mpg easily on gas, but that equates to at least 50mpg. Er so "ha"

geoffr70

• Omega Baron
  • Sunderland
  • Boobies
    • F/L 3.0 Elite, 3.0 MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26 August 2011, 21:10:11 »

Instant or average?

Sorry but there is no way on this earth a two ton car with a 3.0 engine, can average 35mpg including a "120 mph" run over the course of 75L of fuel. Either your MID was changed before you owned it, or your speedo is still off.

Driving to south of france on a very, very long run, you may get near that, but not in the UK.

MPG wise, I get 25 mpg easily on gas, but that equates to at least 50mpg. Er so "ha"

5 is my mental age, which i'm very sensitive about. No and nol all working ok and original, i just have a well serviced car and i know how to get the best from it!

You might have gas, but I still have more space for dead bodies ahahahahahaha :P
TC and BnQ Trade holder.
I'll out pull you with my caravan!
V6 locking kit available locally, with deposit.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 27 August 2011, 00:01:56 »

Instant or average?

5 is my mental age, which i'm very sensitive about. No and nol all working ok and original, i just have a well serviced car and i know how to get the best from it!

You might have gas, but I still have more space for dead bodies ahahahahahaha :P

Don't wind him up, he is only a bairn.... :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 18 queries.