Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MID Display  (Read 934 times)

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
MID Display
« on: 30 March 2007, 16:11:46 »

MID Display query  :question

I have contacted someone about a MID from a 2.0 cdx facelift would the connectors be any different to mine or were the screens the same across facelft and pre facelift.  

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: MID Display
« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2007, 16:54:37 »

The facelift used the same displays as the mini-facelift cars....plus a few extras like GID and CID....the key thing to look for is the connector on the back.....late ones are likely to be a single grey connector....early cars are a twin setup.....think I have a post in FAQ on display types...

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2007, 17:01:00 »

If the computer lines are above radio info line, its later type.  If radio line at top, earlier type with 2 connectors.  You P reg will be earlier type...
Grumpy old man

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 30 March 2007, 17:09:05 »

If the computer lines are above radio info line, its later type.  If radio line at top, earlier type with 2 connectors.  You P reg will be earlier type...

Yeah had mine out a couple of times now it has the yellow and grey connector, have asked the seller to see what connectors it has awaiting an email back.

If it is compatible being that its from a 2.0 would any of the settings need changing on it.
« Last Edit: 30 March 2007, 17:10:44 by nixoro »

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 March 2007, 17:40:32 »

Yeah had mine out a couple of times now it has the yellow and grey connector, have asked the seller to see what connectors it has awaiting an email back.

If it is compatible being that its from a 2.0 would any of the settings need changing on it.
The facelift one will be later type (hence 1 connector, and computer lines above radio line), so won't fit yours (2 connectors, radio line at top)
Grumpy old man

nixoro

• Omega Baron
  • Hitchin, Herts
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 March 2007, 18:22:29 »

The facelift one will be later type (hence 1 connector, and computer lines above radio line), so won't fit yours (2 connectors, radio line at top)

Ah right yeah sorry makes sense now, damn and the price was pretty good aswell.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 18 queries.