Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Kate gets her puppys out for the lads  (Read 5303 times)

albitz

Re: Kate gets her puppys out for the lads
« Reply #45 on: 17 September 2012, 20:31:54 »

Its very hairy with lots of pimples Phil. ;) ;D

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Kate gets her puppys out for the lads
« Reply #46 on: 17 September 2012, 21:24:37 »

Just as a matter of interest, how many people who have said its wrong to take the pictures of the next Queen of Englands orbs of joy have googled the pictures ::)

We might just as well now they are all over the Internet. Might as well make sure we will be getting value for money at £1m+ a year when queen. Just as well she chose this as a lifelong career as the fall back won't be page 3, but she has got a very shapely royal derriere.

Personally I think the peeping Tom paparazzi who took the picture should go to jail as there is no justification for such a gross invasion of privacy. I'm not surprised the quality of the pictures is poor as they were apparently taken from over 1km away. It must of been a pretty big, but obviously unnoticed, telephoto lens. I'm just glad that being France it was not a terrorist through a rifle scope.  :o :o :o

I'm sure this must be very, very upsetting for her, and I don't think all those that have seen the pictures will view her in quite the same way, when's shes on official duties, especially DD  :-[
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.