Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Timing Belt very loose or slack  (Read 5998 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: Timing Belt very loose or slack
« Reply #30 on: 20 December 2012, 09:54:23 »

Hi sir, I forgot one thing, I understand you're breaking the 3.0, I'll soon be looking for the cat for my omega, does it use the same cat? mine is 2.2 Z22XE 2001.  I made a mistake last year when my cat flex pipe got broken I bought the aftermarket and now its gone already, so I will need a genuine secondhand one as I have seen a couple of postings instructing members not to go for the aftermarket one. please help. Thanks

You can buy weld-in replacement flexi sections on Ebay. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

gibby

• braintree
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 20 December 2012, 16:30:45 »

Hi sir, I forgot one thing, I understand you're breaking the 3.0, I'll soon be looking for the cat for my omega, does it use the same cat? mine is 2.2 Z22XE 2001.  I made a mistake last year when my cat flex pipe got broken I bought the aftermarket and now its gone already, so I will need a genuine secondhand one as I have seen a couple of postings instructing members not to go for the aftermarket one. please help. Thanks

You can buy weld-in replacement flexi sections on Ebay. :y
Hi sir, its unfortunate that I discarded the original old one, and the new one its the the kat itself which seem broken, any help sir? Thanks

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 20 December 2012, 17:03:43 »

Ahh.. Apologies. I thought it was just the flexi section that had failed on the new exhaust. In that case, a second hand genuine section would be the best plan, as you have mentioned.  :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.