- 0 (0%)
I'm retarded
- 1 (2.6%)
Being selfish, 'dangle berries' to other road users
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: 25 February 2013, 09:49:16

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Lane hoggers  (Read 5459 times)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: Lane hoggers
« Reply #45 on: 24 February 2013, 11:39:18 »

It's fun when they try to cut in at the last minute... I've played "Traffic cone bowling" several times :-X
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

hoofing it

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 24 February 2013, 12:26:50 »

Ive seen the M8 and M9 lane 2 on a go slow and lane one overtaking it's great as i'm a truck driver I don't loose to much time as im stuck at 52mph.
I love Edinburgh after 0930 as some of the bus lanes are out of opperation and like sheep everyone stays in the outside lane if only some people paid attention to the road signs.
It seems most plebs have got blinkers on and screw you am first attitude where as I couldn't give a sh!t as longs I get there in the end. I'm 40 not 90 years old :-*

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 24 February 2013, 13:24:40 »

Ive seen the M8 and M9 lane 2 on a go slow and lane one overtaking it's great as i'm a truck driver I don't loose to much time as im stuck at 52mph.
I love Edinburgh after 0930 as some of the bus lanes are out of opperation and like sheep everyone stays in the outside lane if only some people paid attention to the road signs.
It seems most plebs have got blinkers on and screw you am first attitude where as I couldn't give a sh!t as longs I get there in the end. I'm 40 not 90 years old :-*

That is a classic happening.....but its the last laugh on them on the A40 in Wycombe, as halfway down the bus lane stretch is a set of traffic lights with a designated right turn arrow.......Oh how I love watching them pull out, only to find they are stuck in a lane turning right. They signal left to get into the left lane, and no-one stops for them.......heaven, makes my day
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 24 February 2013, 13:37:23 »

Another pet hate, is the wankstain retards who refuse to queue at a mini rounabout, so blast up outside lane, go all the way around it, in order to turn left. So all roads have to give way, causing more congestion, just so that these tadpoles can be on their way, opps everyone else.
Grumpy old man

feeutfo

« Reply #49 on: 24 February 2013, 13:59:04 »

My favourite is the m40 to a43 exit roundabout at the top of the slip road. Main flow of traffic turns right up the a43 which is two lanes across 3 roundabouts to get to the a43 proper.

Slip road everyone uses the right lane to turn right at the two lane roundabout. Over the two lane bridge over the m40 everyone moves left to turn left at the TWO lane roundabout and so on.

No matter what you do, some bell end is cutting across your right of way at a snails pace.
But it is fun driving round the outside of all of them. If its not stationary with traffic of course. ::)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 24 February 2013, 14:00:38 »

My favourite is the m40 to a43 exit roundabout at the top of the slip road. Main flow of traffic turns right up the a43 which is two lanes across 3 roundabouts to get to the a43 proper.

Slip road everyone uses the right lane to turn right at the two lane roundabout. Over the two lane bridge over the m40 everyone moves left to turn left at the TWO lane roundabout and so on.

No matter what you do, some bell end is cutting across your right of way at a snails pace.
But it is fun driving round the outside of all of them. If its not stationary with traffic of course. ::)

Yup, had that many times. I usually use lane 1 on the slip, don't turn off cruise until that wooden fence.  :)

tidla

• Omega Baron
  • solihull
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 24 February 2013, 14:56:13 »

This thread explains the ear burning sensation :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 24 queries.