Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: VIC check  (Read 6847 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: VIC check
« Reply #75 on: 02 April 2013, 17:57:27 »

there is a nice "52" 3.2 MV6 Saloon on AutoTrader (a tad on the expensive side though) was going to possibly look at it but I'm going to try and hold out for an Elite.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201303265956649?atmobcid=soc3

That one says "Automatic ( 5 Speed With Sports Option ) "  There are no 5 speed auto migs are there (unless its Italian and you count reverse)?
/Panto mode
Oh yes there is
/Panto off

Just not on UK spec cars.
Grumpy old man

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 03 April 2013, 17:57:58 »

Well not sure if thye seller evr agreed to do the Vic Vosa certificate in the end but looks like it did sell with 7 bids...new owner paid £1223 so interesting to see if it appears in a few weeks on Autotrader with a 2k + price tag :o

05omegav6

« Reply #77 on: 03 April 2013, 19:17:59 »

Expect to see it here at some point with mysterious coolant loss and strange handling issues given the mileage ::)

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 03 April 2013, 19:39:58 »

I actually went and looked at it as was more than interested but it wasnt as wonderfull in the flesh. :(

Both camcovers were weaping and inside of oil filler was like "Mr Whipy" even though the seller had driven it across London some hours earlier to get the Mot done.Colour match was fair although several parts of trim and wheel arch liners were torn or missing.The twin sports exhaust back box had a fair old leak where it joined the over back axle section so surprised the Mot tester allowed that to go through :o.Coolant was 90% water with a faint trace of orange antifreeze so that didnt bode well considering it had just had a new radiator ect.

Probably worth £750-£900 but not alot more so the seller must be quite pleased with the result. ;) :)

Will wait for it to "Re-appear " soon somewhere ;D

hashmav

• Croydon
    • Jaguar
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 03 April 2013, 21:34:11 »

:) :) :)Hi amba, the car has been sold and I am happy as it will be looked after. The buyer has paid the deposit and money towards RoadTax. Thanks for the visit and I am sad it wasn't to your expectations. All the best in your hunt for a nice tidy Omega. Thanks again

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 03 April 2013, 21:54:28 »

:) :) :)Hi amba, the car has been sold and I am happy as it will be looked after. The buyer has paid the deposit and money towards RoadTax. Thanks for the visit and I am sad it wasn't to your expectations. All the best in your hunt for a nice tidy Omega. Thanks again

you know what they say one born every minute ::)
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

78bex

• Omega Knight
    • 2.2 CD AUTO / FAZER 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 04 April 2013, 23:08:05 »

there is a nice "52" 3.2 MV6 Saloon on AutoTrader (a tad on the expensive side though) was going to possibly look at it but I'm going to try and hold out for an Elite.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201303265956649?atmobcid=soc3

That one says "Automatic ( 5 Speed With Sports Option ) "  There are no 5 speed auto migs are there (unless its Italian and you count reverse)?
/Panto mode
Oh yes there is
/Panto off

Just not on UK spec cars.

Ah yes the panto mode button..........when I nod my head, you hit it."

amba

• Omega Baron
  • Medway towns
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 04 April 2013, 23:27:18 »

Its all pretty simple to work out really as the seller is just counting the markings on the console by the gearlever: ;D ;D ;D

1 /2 / 3/ DRIVE / NEUTRAL / REVERSE / PARK ...so assume 4 forward and 1 backward..assumption 5 gears

Surprising really it was sold as having 7 ...he missed of NEUTRAL AND PARK  ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.