Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: All German Parts new web site now live  (Read 8369 times)

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
Re: All German Parts new web site now live
« Reply #30 on: 21 February 2014, 18:33:25 »

Well, ordered some bits when I saw this and they've turned up already, all present and correct. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

chrisgixer

« Reply #31 on: 21 February 2014, 19:25:01 »

Good job with the site, much easier to find parts :y

Didn't know Meyle did brake discs.

http://www.allgermanparts.co.uk/product/product?path=63_127&product_id=14553&group=3

Thats good value, Vx are what 85+vat now for disc and pad set?
AGP sell individually, but still a good price *IF they can take the abuse that so many pattern ones can't*.

TB strokes chin, as needs new front discs again soon, but doesn't want to be a trailblazer again following the unsuccessful wishbone polys and SC5 incidents...  ...anyone tried these discs yet?

I have spare oe in the garage, and will be looking 360/365 diameter from Audi q7 for the project.

Ah, q7 ....hmmm.

So after you mr Admin sir. :)

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #32 on: 02 March 2014, 15:30:43 »

Bought a set of Payen cam cover gaskets (for one bank), and comparing them with the set of GM ones I already have, they appear dimensionally the same, and also the rubber appears to be as compliant at the GM ones.

I propose to fit the Payens to the drivers side bank and the GM th the other bank to allow a direct comparison - will keep members posted.  Well worth trying as the cost savings over GM are very significant!!
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02 March 2014, 15:37:46 »

Bought a set of Payen cam cover gaskets (for one bank), and comparing them with the set of GM ones I already have, they appear dimensionally the same, and also the rubber appears to be as compliant at the GM ones.

I propose to fit the Payens to the drivers side bank and the GM th the other bank to allow a direct comparison - will keep members posted.  Well worth trying as the cost savings over GM are very significant!!

Indeed keep us posted, think it would need a few tests to prove they are reliable and consistent. Be amazing if they are  :y

chrisgixer

« Reply #34 on: 02 March 2014, 18:35:58 »

Good stuff dbug :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02 March 2014, 21:26:23 »

Brilliant :y
Grumpy old man

GastronomicKleptomaniac

• Omega Baron
  • Teesside (the nice bit)
    • 3.2 plod, 2.6 MV6, etc
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 09 May 2014, 19:40:03 »

I'm about to search/ stalk for your posts, but any update on this test? Suspect mine needs a set and I'm tempted by the Payen ones if they haven't exploded within 30 miles...
Servicing and repairs done in NE. Special rates for OOFers! PM me.

dbug

• Omega Queen
  • Northants
  • Dont knock Linux!
    • Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
    • View Profile
    • Dbug IT Services
« Reply #37 on: 10 May 2014, 00:40:22 »

I'm about to search/ stalk for your posts, but any update on this test? Suspect mine needs a set and I'm tempted by the Payen ones if they haven't exploded within 30 miles...

Not fitted yet - replied to your PM
1972 Ferrari Dino, 1967 Triumph TR4A, Mondeo 2.0TDCi Estate, Jaguar XJ 5.0V8 Portfolio
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 17 queries.