Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: R B  (Read 7607 times)

Lizzie_Zoom

Re: R B
« Reply #75 on: 23 February 2014, 22:02:58 »

I wasn't saying it wasn't a very nice car but at £4k seems a lot and Lizzie that colour is very nice,  :y saying that I would pay that for a dark blue one I believe it is nocturnal blue.  :-\

Mine is Nocturnal (or what ever the proper name is) - I'm looking forward to getting it up to my standards of paintwork - having said that, MrsGK fell in love with it as soon as she saw it...

Lizzie, that is absolutely stunning - love that colour. Am I taking cock of the poppiest variety, or did Pat and Carl have one in that hue on Road Wars?

Thanks! :y. Yes, there was indeed one of the same colour on Road Wars :y

Stemo

« Reply #76 on: 23 February 2014, 22:05:11 »

I think yours is the ideal colour for an omega, Lizzie, but it's all down to personal taste. :y

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #77 on: 23 February 2014, 22:25:10 »

LZ - that is a stunning example going by the pics. For me, personally, although I like the colour (had a few other cars in not dissimilar colour), I don't think it suits a bigger car.  I had a PFL in that colour, and thought the same then. Its a colour that always seems to polish up nice though, and is different from the usual black, silver and gunship grey that all big cars are now.

As to using the gears, I'm old enough to have been taught to drive on the gears, so I refer the (dis)honourable (:P) lady to my previous comment of prescribing some decent country roads ;D.

Although, with a stunner of a car like that, I can understand the reluctance to treat it gently :y

Thanks TB :y  Yes, to me it adds to the fun of driving when you use the gear box to the maximum, and yes again those country roads, the winding ones, are where you can go full out with that type of driving!

A police A class driver friend once taught me how they drive, usually keeping in the highest gear to the last second when braking right down and then using full revs to power out of a roundabout/junction/any type of temporary hold up; frankly his driving scared me, and it didn't seem to hold the joys of using that gear box! :D :D ;)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 26 February 2014, 14:04:34 »

I think yours is the ideal colour for an omega, Lizzie, but it's all down to personal taste. :y

It matches her 'lippy' on a Saturday night. ;) :-* :-*

pscocoa

• Omega Baron
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • Volvo V90 D5 AWD
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 26 February 2014, 14:18:34 »

I remember looking at a very strange green omega in Reading many years ago - cannot imagine too many of those around
[img name=signat_img_resize]http://[/img]

omega3000

« Reply #80 on: 26 February 2014, 18:15:23 »

Yes, to me it adds to the fun of driving when you use the gear box to the maximum

You will wear those heels out doing that lizzie

;) :-*

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 27 February 2014, 10:33:08 »

Yes, to me it adds to the fun of driving when you use the gear box to the maximum

I see Lizzie as a stiletto girl when she's driving that lovely red Omega of hers. :) :-* :-*

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 27 February 2014, 15:26:08 »

I see Lizzie as a stiletto girl when she's driving that lovely red Omega of hers. :) :-* :-*
I have only had the pleasure of meeting LZ once, sadly on a very busy day, and I do recall some impressively large heels :)
Grumpy old man

omega3000

« Reply #83 on: 27 February 2014, 15:56:03 »

Sure we seen a picture of lizzie in high heels  :-\ Was she wearing them washing the car  :-* :-\

GastronomicKleptomaniac

• Omega Baron
  • Teesside (the nice bit)
    • 3.2 plod, 2.6 MV6, etc
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 27 February 2014, 20:20:38 »

Sure we seen a picture of lizzie in high heels  :-\ Was she wearing them washing the car  :-* :-\

Good Lord, OOF is going to need a Grubby Corner at this rate...
Servicing and repairs done in NE. Special rates for OOFers! PM me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.