Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Unlimited 4G Data on O2 anyone - £12pm PAYG.  (Read 2172 times)

chrisgixer

Re: Unlimited 4G Data on O2 anyone - £12pm PAYG.
« Reply #15 on: 09 May 2014, 10:20:15 »

In fact I think you'll find the only place you'll get 4G south of Birmingham, as part of o2's network, is central London. Very very central London.

Most of southern Essex gets 4G on O2

Also got good coverage when I was working in Woolwich, which is definately not Central London

That's good news then. :y
...And not shown on any coverage map I can find. :-\

chrisgixer

« Reply #16 on: 09 May 2014, 10:29:08 »

Shows zero coverage for Sarf End

http://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker

chrisgixer

« Reply #17 on: 10 May 2014, 17:18:01 »

Actually, after trying to use the 3G network on O2 whilst out and about south of Bletchley down to the M25 looking for lpg, and along good portions of the m4 between the m25 and Bristol, I hold NO hope that the 4g network will amount to anything even remotely worthwhile.

Unless your in the middle of a built up area with maximum signal 3G is useless currently, and that's been in use for bloody years. Hopeless service for an outdoor MOBILE network. Why would 4g be any better served?

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 May 2014, 19:37:13 »

Catch? Oooh yeah there's a catch

Last I looked at the O2 map...
Catch is, O2 in the UK, currently have the equivalent total 4g coverage of about 4 football fields.
That because you live in Reading!

How very dare you. ;D

Not my fault, typed in your home town of Reading, and it came back as Reading.

I'll try it again, Reading, Reading  Reading, nope, still comes up as Reading.  ;D

chrisgixer

« Reply #19 on: 10 May 2014, 23:33:29 »

Catch is, O2 in the UK, currently have the equivalent total 4g coverage of about 4 football fields.

How very dare you. ;D

I'll try it again, Reading, Reading  Reading, nope, still comes up as Reading.  ;D

Wo kingham  is now pronounced, er.... Wo kingham.  Another example of oof rewriting basic accepted rules to suit itself, from commonly accepted borders to calendars and days of the week. ::)

Only on oof. ;D

zirk

• Omega Queen
  • Epping Forest
  • 3.2 Manual Special Saloon ReMapped and LPG'd and
    • 3.2 Manual Special Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11 May 2014, 00:59:30 »

How very dare you. ;D

Wo kingham is now pronounced, er.... Wo kingham.  Another example of oof rewriting basic accepted rules to suit itself, from commonly accepted borders to calendars and days of the week. ::)

Only on oof. ;D
Sounds like a place just outside Hong Kong, think youve miss typed that, I thought you lived in Reading, not far from Reading, wait one just checking preview....

Ah bugger, its doing it again, Ive typed in Reading and it s changed it to Reading again, you want to complain about that, not sure I'd be happy living in Reading, and then typing Reading and then it shows a place down the road called Reading.  :-[

chrisgixer

« Reply #21 on: 11 May 2014, 04:11:33 »

How very dare you. ;D

Wo kingham is now pronounced, er.... Wo kingham.  Another example of oof rewriting basic accepted rules to suit itself, from commonly accepted borders to calendars and days of the week. ::)

Only on oof. ;D
Sounds like a place just outside Hong Kong, think youve miss typed that, I thought you lived in Reading, not far from Reading, wait one just checking preview....

Ah bugger, its doing it again, Ive typed in Reading and it s changed it to Reading again, you want to complain about that, not sure I'd be happy living in Reading, and then typing Reading and then it shows a place down the road called Reading.  :-[

...or just, Not Reading. :)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.