Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Down

Author Topic: World Cup.  (Read 19974 times)

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
Re: World Cup.
« Reply #75 on: 28 June 2014, 17:11:31 »

There can be no greater thing than to play for your country and represent the hopes of your fans and your fellow countrymen.

Where it falls down is our side is full of overpaid prima donnas . I love the bit about trying to get out of playing in some games. Drop them from the squad.

I don't buy Reknapps comments one bit.

We’ve got good players, players who are good week-in, week-out in the Premier League. You look at half the other teams in the tournament and there are loads of players who come to the Premier League and couldn’t get a game ... You know we’ve got better players than them but for some reason with good manager after good manager, we just don’t get results." ;D ;D

What is it, 48 years since we won a major tournament? Hodgson is getting something like £3.5 million.

My take? England isn't hungry for success. We just take part and don't expect to do well.
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

omega3000

« Reply #76 on: 28 June 2014, 21:40:42 »

Wonder if Suarez is watching his team lose ::) ;D

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • 2.0 insignia elite tourer
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 28 June 2014, 21:51:34 »

Wonder if Suarez is watching his team lose ::) ;D
Good goal by James though :y

omega3000

« Reply #78 on: 30 June 2014, 13:49:43 »

Well all the teams seem to be very lucky to get to the next stages so far  ::)

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 30 June 2014, 15:09:20 »

Greece were lucky to get a late goal but Costa Rica even luckier on penalties  :y

omega3000

« Reply #80 on: 30 June 2014, 16:41:29 »

France v nigeria ... this should be a decent game  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 30 June 2014, 17:32:45 »

There can be no greater thing than to play for your country and represent the hopes of your fans and your fellow countrymen.

Where it falls down is our side is full of overpaid prima donnas . I love the bit about trying to get out of playing in some games. Drop them from the squad.

We’ve got good players, players who are good week-in, week-out in the Premier League. You look at half the other teams in the tournament and there are loads of players who come to the Premier League and couldn’t get a game ... You know we’ve got better players than them but for some reason with good manager after good manager, we just don’t get results." ;D ;D

What is it, 48 years since we won a major tournament? Hodgson is getting something like £3.5 million.

My take? England isn't hungry for success. We just take part and don't expect to do well.
Trouble is, for the past 10yrs, we've constantly built our team around that useless, lazy, thick idiot Rooney, and previously "set piece only" girlie poofter bloke. Once we stop doing that, we stand a chance.

I doubt Shrek will play another game for England, so here goes :y
Grumpy old man

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 01 July 2014, 00:22:07 »

A blinding game between Germany and Algeria tonight :y

Algeria were unlucky :(

cleggy

« Reply #83 on: 01 July 2014, 08:02:30 »

Trouble is, for the past 10yrs, we've constantly built our team around that useless, lazy, thick idiot Rooney, and previously "set piece only" girlie poofter bloke. Once we stop doing that, we stand a chance.

We can only hope  :y :y :y

Man U should sell him now  :y :y :y

omega3000

« Reply #84 on: 01 July 2014, 13:22:36 »

A blinding game between Germany and Algeria tonight :y

Algeria were unlucky :(

I think the Germans played crap , Algeria very unlucky but should have pushed harder for the win . More and more rolling around on the floor from all the teams with the slightest of knocks  ::) Maybe the hand of God will be on later  ;D

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 01 July 2014, 13:50:26 »

Hopefully  :y :y

Lagondanet

• Omega Knight
  • Bedfordshire
  • The Omega is gone!
    • View Profile
    • Lagondanet
« Reply #86 on: 01 July 2014, 13:57:37 »

Come on Switzerland!

1980 V8 Lagonda & a 2014 Adam & a 2015 Antara.

plym ian

• Omega Baron
  • Plymouth, Devon
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 01 July 2014, 20:42:02 »

Come on Switzerland!
Again very unlucky not to score very late on in extra time. I did feel rather sorry for Switzerland and felt Argentina didn't deserve the win :(

Lagondanet

• Omega Knight
  • Bedfordshire
  • The Omega is gone!
    • View Profile
    • Lagondanet
« Reply #88 on: 01 July 2014, 21:01:47 »

Come on Switzerland!
Again very unlucky not to score very late on in extra time. I did feel rather sorry for Switzerland and felt Argentina didn't deserve the win :(

Yeah. Right!  :y

1980 V8 Lagonda & a 2014 Adam & a 2015 Antara.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 01 July 2014, 22:41:10 »

The Belgium v USA game, esp the 2nd half, is quite an exciting game. Yankee keeper is having a good game.
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.