Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Perhaps someone would care to explain...  (Read 1986 times)

The Sheriff

Re: Perhaps someone would care to explain...
« Reply #15 on: 05 June 2015, 10:11:43 »

The relevant bit in my eyes is :

Posts which are outside these guidelines are subject to modification or even deletion by the Moderators. The decision of the Admin Team is final, and a long drawn out post mortem on any action or decision is never helpful.

So whats this thread about again?   :y
Bit of a fued betwix a couple of members, bit like a dog and old bone, won't leave it alone.
I have that problem, just won't leave my old bone alone.  :(

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05 June 2015, 18:54:37 »

Perhaps it's not so much the initial posting that was considered unacceptable, but the fact that some are still harping on like a stuck record?

You won't get on with everyone in life but there comes a time when it's best to say nothing at all if you can't say something positive. You reap what you sow, as said. ::)
True Kev, but there is also a point where a person gets beyond that stage as nothing is done. Popping out of the boonies still in full sniper gear to have a pop at someone else day in day out,then making out its there fault is indeed utterly pathetic, and I'm quite happy to play on that level, or any level but I think you'll find the precedent is always set before hand ;)
Been going on before I even joined, so it was only a matter of time I or anyone would be in the cross hairs.

But there we are. No biggy. Appologies to anyone offended. Or not, as the case may be.
It's just words on a page at the end of the day. Nobody died. ....or was even slightly close to being injured really where they! :)

chrisgixer

• Omega Baron
  • Woking ham
  • Banned
    • Irmscher 3.2 Elite lpg
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 05 June 2015, 19:02:52 »

The relevant bit in my eyes is :

Posts which are outside these guidelines are subject to modification or even deletion by the Moderators. The decision of the Admin Team is final, and a long drawn out post mortem on any action or decision is never helpful.

So whats this thread about again?   :y
Bit of a fued betwix a couple of members, bit like a dog and old bone, won't leave it alone.

...I don't see a feud at all Bg, clearly others do which is of NO surprise .

I take as I find. If I find kind and plesent, then so be it. But likewise.....

....and there are other causes of a knocking sound than just drop links. I'm entitled to say so and will continue make that point clear. If people are determined to take offence at that then there's nothing on this earth I can do about it. Entirely up to them. I certainly won't not give a factual opinion for fear of another member. Ops that.

As said, reap what you sow. I fully agree. :)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06 June 2015, 14:52:37 »

Not aimed at anyone in particular, but if you really feel it is aimed at you, then maybe you need to consider how your actions come over to other members.

Nobody should be taking pops at other members. As per the guidelines. Its quite clear. It matters not if you like them or not, its unacceptable and incredibly childish. As MDTM put it, pathetic.

It matter not who starts it, or what's said, or said something unkind back in 1974, we are all adults, not spoilt brats in a playground  >:(

However, I would not like to see banter stopped here, far from it.  We all know the difference.  Anyone who doesn't understand the difference is welcome to hit the Delete This Account option in their profile, and go away to grow up a little.
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.