Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Im out of here for good  (Read 7612 times)

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
Re: Im out of here for good
« Reply #30 on: 13 July 2015, 14:38:05 »

All I can say, my friend, is...don't let this situation put you off of us, meaning the OOF members. I am sure your comments as a relative newcomer will be absorbed by others, and the rest of your experiences with us will be an enjoyable one.
I am an avid Omega man, much to the 'amusement' if not disgust to some of my family members, and I will promote us whenever I can. I do tend to approach people I see with Omega's, and sometimes don't get welcomed with enthusiasm. But that's their tough luck when they break down and can't get fixed.
Stick with us, matey...there will be annoying times, but in the main, like me, you should have a great time here :y
Wrong Switch Tony......flicking the wrong bit for 50 years

ted_one

« Reply #31 on: 13 July 2015, 14:44:56 »

I guess that  we can all have a moan from time to time on here or elsewhere,just human nature, I guess, but there's no getting away from the top quality technical and practical help that's available on this forum.Because when I think back to the first Omega that I bought back in 2001, I misguidedly thought that these things had the workings of a wheel barrow.....WRONG !! and although I'm still a thicko as to fixing the things,I have stuck with the marque, and it's only because of this forum and the experience and expertise of members on here that allows that to continue.So let's have a bit of order so that the status quo may continue and that we can ALL call on that very necessary back up that is available at the click of a button :y

mka306

« Reply #32 on: 13 July 2015, 15:10:19 »

Thanks guys I appreciate that but I can assure you I don't intend on going anywhere. I have already reaped the benefits of the technical area of the forum and managed to do things to my omega I never would of dreamed possible, thanks to this forum I have exceeded my own expectations, I've also experienced help from a fellow member who showed extreme generosity and fixed my problem, that is something money can't buy, also I have had help on my questions which when your really worried about something it makes a big difference when others can reassure you and even solve the issue or point you in the right direction. This forum has a lot to offer and so do most of it's members, I won't be letting the small amount of silly behaviour spoil what is an excellent place to find fixes and learn a lot, also get to know some good folks, I'm here to stay and I do love my Omega despite it's niggles :y

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 13 July 2015, 15:49:43 »

So...given the strength of your answer about your car...can I book you a provisional place in the Omega Multi Owners Club ;D ;D

mka306

« Reply #34 on: 13 July 2015, 16:07:05 »

So...given the strength of your answer about your car...can I book you a provisional place in the Omega Multi Owners Club ;D ;D

The who, what, where, when????

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 13 July 2015, 16:25:46 »

We are an 'elite' (excuse the pun) group of members who own more than one Omega. It entitles you to special recognition from 'ordinary' members. When spoken to at meets, you are referred to as 'Sir'. As you walk across the car park, you are stared at in awe. You can sometimes hear the whispers...' Psst...that bloke owns three Omega's'. You are allowed to be first in the queue for any food dished out at meets. You have the choice of parking at meets. :y

Only joking....no such 'official' org ;D ;D ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 13 July 2015, 16:57:55 »

We are an 'elite' (excuse the pun) group of members who own more than one Omega. It entitles you to special recognitionridicule from 'ordinary' members. When spoken to at meets, you are referred to as 'Sir'<snigger>. As you walk across the car park, you are stared at in awe. You can sometimes hear the whispers...' Psst...that bloke owns three Omega's''s a glutton for punishment, and his wife's not best pleased. You are allowed to be first in the queue for any foodrepairs dished out at meets. You have the choice of mandatory parkcounselling at meets. :y

Fixed for you. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 13 July 2015, 17:27:42 »

We are an 'elite' (excuse the pun) group of members who own more than one Omega. It entitles you to special recognitionridicule from 'ordinary' members. When spoken to at meets, you are referred to as 'Sir'<snigger>. As you walk across the car park, you are stared at in awe. You can sometimes hear the whispers...' Psst...that bloke owns three Omega's''s a glutton for punishment, and his wife's not best pleased. You are allowed to be first in the queue for any foodrepairs dished out at meets. You have the choice of mandatory parkcounselling at meets. :y

Fixed for you. :y

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, I think that's put a bit of humour back into a 'doom' thread ;D ;D :y

mka306

« Reply #38 on: 13 July 2015, 17:36:27 »

Sounds awesome, sign me up.

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 13 July 2015, 17:52:37 »

managed to do things to my omega I never would of dreamed possible

Too much information!  ::)

mka306

« Reply #40 on: 13 July 2015, 17:58:28 »

Clearly you don't have the special bond I have with my miggy, I do sweat all over her when I'm work hard, she especially likes it when I rub wax all over her front and rear  :D

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 13 July 2015, 18:03:29 »

Clearly you don't have the special bond I have with my miggy, I do sweat all over her when I'm work hard, she especially likes it when I rub wax all over her front and rear  :D

Euuuuwwww

mka306

« Reply #42 on: 13 July 2015, 18:13:36 »

;D ;D^^^^^^^^^^ ;D ;D

Terbs

• Omega Lord
  • Brackley/Wareham
  • The Freezer Geezer
    • CD Saloon 2003
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 13 July 2015, 18:20:44 »

Ooooohh...no.....we don't do that sort of thing in the Multi Owners Club ;D ;D ;D

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 13 July 2015, 18:56:57 »

Ooooohh...no.....we don't do that sort of thing in the Multi Owners Club ;D ;D ;D

Strange, I seem to recall some mention of a pre-Wycombe party where you asked people to bring their wives / girlfriends and just throw their keys in the bowl as you arrive....

Shame all the keys are bloody identical  ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.