Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Comparing other Forums with 00F - Id like to congratulate O0F  (Read 8994 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

STEMO

  • Guest

The Jag Info forum is crap. No product knowledge mated to a  humourless sterile environment. "Take the car to an approved Jagaur dealer" is their only mantra.

They initially banned me for a week for apparently for not being PC enough.

They then banned me for life a couple of weeks later, adding that I was also a sexist misogynist who had no place in the 21st century.

Most seem to have a stick up their arse. ::)

OOF is far superior.......even with STMO. :)
Thank you, Opti  :) I think  :-\
Logged

2boxerdogs

  • Guest

The Merc forum AA & I use https://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/index.php  isn't bad, but most answers to faults is  ... go to a local indie & get the codes read. I follow the thinking but surely there could be a bit more of try this or that before you have to open your wallet

To be fair to them, the Merc forum covers too many models in the Merc range.
. 



Touch wood in the 4 years I've owned the Merc have not had any problems to diagnose, I'm led to believe that the more modern ones are a complete pain in the backside.
Logged

New POD

  • Senior Member
  • ****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Miseryside
  • Posts: 735
    • NEED MV6

I too enjoy spending time and posting various shite on Autoshite. I also find the ban on politics there refreshing. Ive got OOF for that.  :D ;D

You'll know of our Piss Green astra purchase after the A Class was discounted, due to CVT horror stories and the handbrake position.

http://www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php?topic=145005.0

https://www.bristolstreet.co.uk/used-car/2181548/vauxhall-astra-1.6i-16v-exclusiv-5dr-auto-petrol-hatchback/

https://autoshite.com/topic/35415-a-more-complicated-what-car-should-we-buy/



Logged

Migv6 le Frog Fan

  • Omega Queen
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Essex / Suffolk border.
  • Posts: 13328
    • 3.2 Elite. Nissan Leaf.

I did have a look at your "more complicated" thread, but it has moved on a bit since I last looked. Its a very busy forum, and its amazing sometimes how a page can gain several pages when you take your eyes off it for a few days.  :y
Logged
Its weird being the same age as old people !
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 20 queries.