Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do believe in most?  (Read 14040 times)

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
Re: What do believe in most?
« Reply #180 on: 26 January 2021, 15:08:04 »

I feel genuinely sorry for 'real women' who may be forced to compete against 'chicks with dicks' all in the name of wokeness and political correctness.

I know Sharon Davies and Paula Ratcliffe amongst others have spoken out about this.

Sharron Davies and Paula Radcliffe  ::)
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 26 January 2021, 15:18:45 »

I feel genuinely sorry for 'real women' who may be forced to compete against 'chicks with dicks' all in the name of wokeness and political correctness.

I know Sharon Davies and Paula Ratcliffe amongst others have spoken out about this.

I hope they don't take it personally.......'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and all that stuff. ;D ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 26 January 2021, 15:21:59 »

I hope they don't take it personally.......'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and all that stuff. ;D ;D
I doubt very much they'll be reading posts on here.
And, if they did, you'd most certainly be on their ignore list.
« Last Edit: 26 January 2021, 15:25:31 by STEMO »
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 26 January 2021, 15:32:36 »

Nah....not with my charm. :)

I always liked Sharron Davies.  I remember her swimming at the Montreal Olympic games in 1976,. I think she was about 14.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 26 January 2021, 15:38:48 »

I always liked Sharron Davies.  I remember her swimming at the Montreal Olympic games in 1976,. I think she was about 14.
Married a gentleman of colour, iirc.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 26 January 2021, 21:15:24 »

She came to my school to give out prizes or something when I was about 14-15, and we were gutted that she didn't wear her swimsuit on stage!  ;D

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 26 January 2021, 22:52:48 »

I bet you were!😛
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 27 January 2021, 13:25:51 »

She came to my school to give out prizes or something when I was about 14-15, and we were gutted that she didn't wear her swimsuit on stage;D

Even as 'a more mature woman' ::) she is still attractive and feminine. Just be grateful you didn't have a trans woman (in the form of a 17 stone welder in a fetching frock) giving  out prizes in a bikini. :D

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 27 January 2021, 14:17:15 »

She came to my school to give out prizes or something when I was about 14-15, and we were gutted that she didn't wear her swimsuit on stage;D

Even as 'a more mature woman' ::) she is still attractive and feminine. Just be grateful you didn't have a trans woman (in the form of a 17 stone welder in a fetching frock) giving  out prizes in a bikini. :D

I think she would have be in her early twenties when she visited our school, so to a bunch of randy teenage lads.... !  :-*

I think that these days teenage lads would more likely to be treated to a butch LBTQWHDOPIFUODGFDHF.  ::)  Poor sods!  ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 27 January 2021, 14:23:46 »

I think she would have be in her early twenties when she visited our school, so to a bunch of randy teenage lads.... !  :-*

I think that these days teenage lads would more likely to be treated to a butch LBTQWHDOPIFUODGFDHF.  ::)  Poor sods!  ;D

Prime age for a young woman. Firm flesh and endlessly wet. :D

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 27 January 2021, 16:06:20 »

Prime age for a young woman. Firm flesh and endlessly wet. :D

That'll come again later in life with incontinence :o
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: 27 January 2021, 16:11:55 »

Yep.....women do tend to become 'leaky' as they age. :-\
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 17 queries.