Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my God! They killed Kenny...  (Read 8570 times)

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
Oh my God! They killed Kenny...
« on: 02 December 2021, 20:39:44 »

Onanists always think outside the box.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my God! They killed Kenny...
« Reply #1 on: 02 December 2021, 20:47:27 »

Coming to your town soon....  ::)  :-X                                                                                                                ;D
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03 December 2021, 13:58:03 »

The building hysteria of this 'Chinese sniffle' is ridiculous.

It looks as though people are more likely to die of a wet fart than the latest variant. :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03 December 2021, 14:02:20 »

740,000 missed cancer appointments since this started. Nothing really important then. :-X

The NHS has become the CHS.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 December 2021, 14:24:55 »

It looks as though people are more likely to die of a wet fart than the latest variant. :-X
Don't make fun of wet farts, they can be highly dangerous. Especially if you have WWII munitions stuck up your arsehole.  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 December 2021, 14:38:10 »

Don't make fun of wet farts, they can be highly dangerous. Especially if you have WWII munitions stuck up your arsehole;D

Wet fart acting as a detonator........ :D ;D

Yep....that could happen. :)

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03 December 2021, 16:31:39 »

My mate had one of the best excuses we'd ever heard for not returning to work on time after his holidays, he told us that he had terrible piles and that he was warned not to fly home as the air pressure may cause them to " explode" you can imagine everyone's reaction to that story..
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

cam.in.head

• Omega Knight
  • West yorkshire
    • omega cdx 2.6 auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03 December 2021, 17:12:14 »

740,000 missed cancer appointments since this started. Nothing really important then. :-X

exactly and other hospital cases too. thats the whole idea of the vaccine isnt it, to prevent people becoming ill enough to need hospital treatment so the hospitals can get on with other treatments that they would have been doing pre covid.
this is where the non beleivers ,non mask wearers and just plain arrogant idiots are making this worse and longer lasting for the rest of us.
yes the gov may have made bad judgements and even broke the rules but without doubt if the entire country had done what they were told and the fines had been greater for breaking the rules we might be down a bit of a better road now.who knows. but it certainly wouldnt have been worse

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03 December 2021, 17:26:44 »

exactly and other hospital cases too. thats the whole idea of the vaccine isnt it, to prevent people becoming ill enough to need hospital treatment so the hospitals can get on with other treatments that they would have been doing pre covid.
this is where the non believers ,non mask wearers and just plain arrogant idiots are making this worse and longer lasting for the rest of us.
yes the gov may have made bad judgements and even broke the rules but without doubt if the entire country had done what they were told and the fines had been greater for breaking the rules we might be down a bit of a better road now.who knows. but it certainly wouldnt have been worse
indeed  :y

There's still idiots not wearing masks in the shops now ,3 days after the legal mandate  >:(
the vaccine helps ,but it isn't a complete solution,far from it , people need to slow the spread until we have a cure

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03 December 2021, 17:44:50 »

this is where the non beleivers ,non mask wearers and just plain arrogant idiots are making this worse and longer lasting for the rest of us.

Perhaps you should send a message to Boris suggesting everybody who refuses the vaccine should be held down by 3 large blokes and given it against their will.

Children, pregnant women, old people. Pin them all down. Forget freedom of choice it was never a problem in North Korea or the old USSR.

The highlighted segment line shows your line of thinking. :)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03 December 2021, 17:50:30 »

this is where the non believers ,non mask wearers and just plain arrogant idiots are making this worse and longer lasting for the rest of us.

There's still idiots not wearing masks in the shops now ,3 days after the legal mandate  >:(
the vaccine helps ,but it isn't a complete solution,far from it , people need to slow the spread until we have a cure

I have no problem being around the unvaccinated. I could give it to them despite being double jabbed, as easily as they could give it to me.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03 December 2021, 17:51:24 »

Perhaps you should send a message to Boris suggesting everybody who refuses the vaccine should be held down by 3 large blokes and given it against their will.

Children, pregnant women, old people. Pin them all down. Forget freedom of choice it was never a problem in North Korea or the old USSR.

Have you ever been held down and given it by three large blokes? Sounds quite nice  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03 December 2021, 17:58:00 »

Have you ever been held down and given it by three large blokes? Sounds quite nice  ;D

Are we talking about large WW2 artillery shells again. ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 03 December 2021, 18:02:50 »

Are we talking about large WW2 artillery shells again. ;D
I hope not  :(
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 03 December 2021, 18:03:15 »

It's all very well making it compulsory to wear a mask  but who is going to police it ? We went into Sainsbury's yesterday wearing our makes & there was a member of staff outside getting torrents of abuse from people refusing to comply, for £10 an hour they shouldn't have to put up with that nonsense. It's a hopeless task unfortunately.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.