Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Excess Deaths  (Read 1352 times)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
Re: Excess Deaths
« Reply #15 on: 21 August 2022, 21:27:57 »

AhH… but it’s a new strain TB :y
Laying a rubber road.

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 August 2022, 22:09:03 »

What? He's mutated?  ;D
Diesel till I die

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 August 2022, 09:45:59 »

🤣
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 August 2022, 13:02:59 »

Called consumption back in the day, I think. :)

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 August 2022, 13:05:19 »

Yes my mil  had it
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
Laying a rubber road.

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 23 August 2022, 12:46:27 »

And I bet you’ve paid NI all your life. If you get here on an illegal boat other ways too,  you’ll get the best of health care and be put up in a nice hotel at the taxpayers expense. It will be TB and polio for us  next as these illegals are fetching it over and staring it off again. I’m up for genuine causes but these boats are full of young men who have mostly nothing to fear from where they came from  Albanians seems to be the most at the moment. Our NHS is being overwhelmed by these people, over twenty thousand already this year FFS.
  my wife did pub work & cleaned the premises her hours  was 6,30am -10am cleaning bar area. public bar & the lounge. she would then have some breakfast, a shower then changed to serve any lunch time customers until 2pm . back to work doing bar work from 8pm - midnight officially but many a time it was 2am & later depended on customers staying behind. she was eventually retired by her G.P telling her she had to. but she was turned 70. so yes she more than paid into the system

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 August 2022, 13:03:18 »

And yet she’s at the back of the queue☹️ It’s all wrong and getting worse.
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 August 2022, 08:03:35 »

And I bet you’ve paid NI all your life. If you get here on an illegal boat other ways too,  you’ll get the best of health care and be put up in a nice hotel at the taxpayers expense. It will be TB and polio for us  next as these illegals are fetching it over and staring it off again. I’m up for genuine causes but these boats are full of young men who have mostly nothing to fear from where they came from  Albanians seems to be the most at the moment. Our NHS is being overwhelmed by these people, over twenty thousand already this year FFS.

There is a government site you can view all your NI Contributions
I actually totalled all mine up it came to £49,784. In the scheme of things not a fantastic amount, so around 4 more years of state pension & I'll be in profit ..😁
« Last Edit: 24 August 2022, 08:05:43 by Rangie »
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 24 August 2022, 09:58:43 »

But if you think about the amount of people that die before collecting their pension the government is raking in a fortune.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Varche

• Omega Queen
  • middle of Andalucia
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 24 August 2022, 10:51:35 »

I always understood that the money you contribute is used to pay state pensions of those already retired thus when you retire other working people pay yours.

You will only have to live for approx five years to break even .
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 August 2022, 11:03:13 »

I think my contributions are being used wisely, paying hotel bills for these poor young Albanian lads who fled here with no possessions apart from their mobile phones, scrounging bastards.

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 August 2022, 14:24:23 »

But if you think about the amount of people that die before collecting their pension the government is raking in a fortune.

Average life expectancy at birth is north of 80 now whilst State Pension starts at 68. So 12+ years at £185 p/w = £115440. Yes some die young, and some die older. But on average.

Even that average is low - you don't usually pay tax or NI before 18, so if you look at age expectancy for those that actually make it to 65, then the average is 18.5years (for men) and 21years for women.

In short, your comment is tosh.

LC0112G

• Omega Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 August 2022, 14:35:38 »

I always understood that the money you contribute is used to pay state pensions of those already retired thus when you retire other working people pay yours.

The money was never hypothecated (reserved to pay future costs). It is and always was just another tax that went into the treasury coffers.

What NI does do is build entitlement to things the state provides - like state pensions, "free" NHS services, unemployment benefit, lockdown payments etc. If the true cost of all these things were really covered by NI alone, your NI deduction would probably be 10 times higher than it is today.

And it's no use saying "I've paid in all my life etc.."  Yes you may well have paid what you were supposed to, but unless you earn north of about £70K p/a on average throughout your working life then you are a net taker "scrounging" off those richer (and paying more tax) than you.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 August 2022, 15:28:45 »

Average life expectancy at birth is north of 80 now whilst State Pension starts at 68. So 12+ years at £185 p/w = £115440. Yes some die young, and some die older. But on average.

Even that average is low - you don't usually pay tax or NI before 18, so if you look at age expectancy for those that actually make it to 65, then the average is 18.5years (for men) and 21years for women.

In short, your comment is tosh.

And so are yours Mr financial expert 😂😂😂
« Last Edit: 24 August 2022, 15:31:23 by Rangie »
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.