Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Here’s a good one  (Read 1581 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Here’s a good one
« Reply #15 on: 22 December 2022, 17:43:05 »

Rather than deal with real problems to improve peoples lives, our civil servants seem to spend their time making up problems to deal with.  ::)

To think that 100 years ago the people who worked in those buildings controlled roughly a quarter of the planet, and quite successfully at that.  :-X

The NHS are currently after 'Lived experience officers and directors'......£110,000- £115.000.  :-X

Talk about made up job titles. :-[

I might apply. I've got plenty of lived experiences, several disabilities and would be happy to identify as a woman if that helps! ;D

No doubt it's a work from home position, as most public sector jobs seem to be these days, so I could go and live in Thailand or somewhere sunny like that as well!  :y

Woman is not enough.

You'll need to identify as a black transwoman midget with mental health issues. >:D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 December 2022, 18:04:22 »

Rather than deal with real problems to improve peoples lives, our civil servants seem to spend their time making up problems to deal with.  ::)

To think that 100 years ago the people who worked in those buildings controlled roughly a quarter of the planet, and quite successfully at that.  :-X

The NHS are currently after 'Lived experience officers and directors'......£110,000- £115.000.  :-X

I might apply. I've got plenty of lived experiences, several disabilities and would be happy to identify as a woman if that helps! ;D

No doubt it's a work from home position, as most public sector jobs seem to be these days, so I could go and live in Thailand or somewhere sunny like that as well!  :y

Woman is not enough.

You'll need to identify as a black transwoman midget with mental health issues. >:D
Yes, but they can identify as all those things, they don't actually have to have the physical attributes, nor appearance.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 December 2022, 18:16:52 »

Woman is not enough.

Yes, but they can identify as all those things, they don't actually have to have the physical attributes, nor appearance.

Zactly!  For £100k job I'd identify as anything!  ;D

Although if I was honest and identified as a 53 year old straight Anglo-Saxon my application would go straight in the bin.  :-X
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 December 2022, 18:20:24 »

Woman is not enough.

Zactly!  For £100k job I'd identify as anything!  ;D

Although if I was honest and identified as a 53 year old straight Anglo-Saxon my application would go straight in the bin.  :-X

This alone will put you well down the list.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 December 2022, 18:22:12 »

Woman is not enough.

I believe that male lesbians are a thing these days.

Much more inclusive than just women being rug munchers.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • Mv6 3.2 Mitsi Evo2. XJ8
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 December 2022, 19:04:33 »

Mmm male lesbian…. that could work 😛🫢
Laying a rubber road.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 December 2022, 19:14:24 »

In NEXT  the other day we were served by a young assistant wearing black tights, a very short mini skirt , and lots of make up.
Wife said, I didnt find that girl very helpful. I replied "that wasnt a girl".*
The strong jawline and deep voice gave it away, but swmbo didnt notice at all. She was buying clothes though, so probably wouldnt notice anything outside of that.
Tbh, I dont really care. If he / she is living their life happily, crack on with it.
As long as Im not expected to make great alterations to my way life to accommodate all the changes, grown adults can do what pretty much what they want.

* In the sense of what a girl was known as when I was growing up.
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 December 2022, 19:18:10 »

Mmm male lesbian…. that could work 😛🫢

It's very simple.

Man identifies as a woman who is attracted to women making him a lesbian.

I remember the days when  men who were attracted to a woman were known as hetrosexual.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 22 December 2022, 19:24:23 »

It sounds good,  an undercover woman loving male lesbian,,, should increase female availability :y :y
Laying a rubber road.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 22 December 2022, 19:26:08 »

In NEXT  the other day we were served by a young assistant wearing black tights, a very short mini skirt , and lots of make up.
Wife said, I didnt find that girl very helpful. I replied "that wasnt a girl".*
The strong jawline and deep voice gave it away, but swmbo didnt notice at all. She was buying clothes though, so probably wouldnt notice anything outside of that.
Tbh, I dont really care. If he / she is living their life happily, crack on with it.
As long as Im not expected to make great alterations to my way life to accommodate all the changes, grown adults can do what pretty much what they want.

* In the sense of what a girl was known as when I was growing up.

The problem being that things rarely happen in isolation.

Nobody really cares if some dude wanders around Tesco in a ' fetching frock'.....the problem occurs when biological men infiltrate women's sport, women's prisons, women's refuge, women's single sex spaces, and even the police force when it comes to strip searching a biological woman........which should always be carried out by an old style 'vagina woman' not one with a penis.  ::)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 22 December 2022, 19:28:24 »

It sounds good,  an undercover woman loving male lesbian,,, should increase female availability :y :y

You can have all the bepenised females, Rae.

I'll stick with the old type, that don't have anything swinging between their legs. >:D

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 December 2022, 23:37:55 »

No chance,  I’ll have what I’ve  always had. You can gleefully have the remaining pretenders 👍😎😱
Laying a rubber road.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 22 December 2022, 23:47:30 »

So bepenised, bipenised folk are dual pricked perhaps???  I like females and that is what I’ll call them if they were born with a Cu🤬t, but no other bullshit, woke, pussy fearing identification shit that I find offensive to my own everyday existence 👍
Laying a rubber road.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23 December 2022, 08:54:20 »

I like women & not pretend ones ! Nothing tastes as sweet as a nice moist c**t.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Raeturbo

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23 December 2022, 12:21:00 »

I like women & not pretend ones ! Nothing tastes as sweet as a nice moist c**t.
               Hear Hear, that man!  ^^^👍
Laying a rubber road.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.