Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Author Topic: What has P*ssed you off today?  (Read 1985398 times)

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Varche

  • Omega Queen
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • middle of Andalucia
  • Posts: 14324
  • What is going to break next?
    • Golf Estate
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3855 on: 04 October 2026, 23:37:10 »

Just imagine how we will fare in a war without internet!
Logged
The biggest joke on mankind is that computers have started asking humans to prove that they aren’t a robot.

Doctor Gollum

  • Get A Life!!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • Posts: 31077
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3856 on: 05 October 2026, 07:35:56 »

You get my vote.  :y :)

He doesn't want votes, he wants to mount a coup!  ;D
Technically he's already done that :-X

If journalists actually did their job, the fallout from the Man City financial arrangements should kill his political career off permanently.

I suspect it was much of the motivation behind his PM run.

If we get another general election, then Labour should be back in opposition for the rest of our lifetime.
« Last Edit: 05 October 2026, 07:40:14 by Doctor Gollum »
Logged
Onanists always think outside the box.

STEMO

  • Omega Queen
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10604
    • Grandland 1.5 diesel
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3857 on: 05 October 2026, 11:51:52 »

You get my vote.  :y :)

He doesn't want votes, he wants to mount a coup!  ;D
Technically he's already done that :-X

If journalists actually did their job, the fallout from the Man City financial arrangements should kill his political career off permanently.

I suspect it was much of the motivation behind his PM run.

If we get another general election, then Labour should be back in opposition for the rest of our lifetime.
What's Man City got to do with Jaime  :-\
« Last Edit: 05 October 2026, 11:53:46 by STEMO »
Logged
Diesel till I die

TheBoy

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Brackley, Northants
  • Posts: 108285
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3858 on: 05 October 2026, 12:16:22 »

You get my vote.  :y :)

He doesn't want votes, he wants to mount a coup!  ;D
Technically he's already done that :-X

If journalists actually did their job, the fallout from the Man City financial arrangements should kill his political career off permanently.

I suspect it was much of the motivation behind his PM run.

If we get another general election, then Labour should be back in opposition for the rest of our lifetime.
What's Man City got to do with Jaime  :-\
Can't say I'm much of a fan, but it delights me when City are beating United.  I hate United. And other teams that play in red, like the Arse and Scousers.


I think it stems from my school days, where all the kids supported United, Liverpool or the Arse.
Logged
Grumpy old man

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

  • Get A Life!!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Utopia
  • Posts: 33334
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3859 on: 05 October 2026, 12:24:32 »

You get my vote.  :y :)

He doesn't want votes, he wants to mount a coup!  ;D
Technically he's already done that :-X

If journalists actually did their job, the fallout from the Man City financial arrangements should kill his political career off permanently.

I suspect it was much of the motivation behind his PM run.

If we get another general election, then Labour should be back in opposition for the rest of our lifetime.
What's Man City got to do with Jaime  :-\
Can't say I'm much of a fan, but it delights me when City are beating United.  I hate United. And other teams that play in red, like the Arse and Scousers.


I think it stems from my school days, where all the kids supported United, Liverpool or the Arse.


Much the same as when I was at school.

I can't think of a single kid who supported Accrington Stanley. :)
« Last Edit: 05 October 2026, 12:29:17 by Field Marshal Dr. Opti »
Logged

STEMO

  • Omega Queen
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10604
    • Grandland 1.5 diesel
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3860 on: 05 October 2026, 15:54:24 »

You get my vote.  :y :)

He doesn't want votes, he wants to mount a coup!  ;D
Technically he's already done that :-X

If journalists actually did their job, the fallout from the Man City financial arrangements should kill his political career off permanently.

I suspect it was much of the motivation behind his PM run.

If we get another general election, then Labour should be back in opposition for the rest of our lifetime.
What's Man City got to do with Jaime  :-\
Can't say I'm much of a fan, but it delights me when City are beating United.  I hate United. And other teams that play in red, like the Arse and Scousers.


I think it stems from my school days, where all the kids supported United, Liverpool or the Arse.
No, no, no.
You said "Vote for me"
Albs said "You'd get my vote"
Tigger said "He doesn't want you vote, he wants a coup"
Al said "Journalists, Man City, Labour, whatever"
I said "What's Man City got to do with Jaime?"


I'm not the silly old duffer on here. Everyone else is. :P
Logged
Diesel till I die

Rangie

  • Omega Lord
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Lincolnshire
  • Posts: 6448
    • Toyota AygoX
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3861 on: 05 October 2026, 17:16:54 »

Reading that one of the early release prisoners has already killed a mother of two today, these arseholes in power haven't got a clue how this type of scum thinks , early release I'll simply carry on from where I left off, no doubt the first of many. But it will be fine once they build all these new prisons they keep on about, staffing them will be easy as well you couldn't make this shite up..😂😂😂
« Last Edit: 05 October 2026, 17:25:00 by Rangie »
Logged
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

  • Omega Queen
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Essex / Suffolk border.
  • Posts: 13341
    • 3.2 Elite. Nissan Leaf.
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3862 on: 05 October 2026, 21:55:19 »

Im posting from my phone because the interweb/ landline went tits up early Friday evening.
swmbo managed to get a text saying its a local problem which they are working hard to resolve and are confident it will be all sorted by 4.30pm Wednesday.
Outrageous !  >:(

This has now changed to 6.30pm Thursday.
Good old BT.  ::)
Logged
Its weird being the same age as old people !

Doctor Gollum

  • Get A Life!!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • Posts: 31077
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3863 on: 05 October 2026, 22:11:44 »

You get my vote.  :y :)

He doesn't want votes, he wants to mount a coup!  ;D
Technically he's already done that :-X

If journalists actually did their job, the fallout from the Man City financial arrangements should kill his political career off permanently.

I suspect it was much of the motivation behind his PM run.

If we get another general election, then Labour should be back in opposition for the rest of our lifetime.
What's Man City got to do with Jaime  :-\
Can't say I'm much of a fan, but it delights me when City are beating United.  I hate United. And other teams that play in red, like the Arse and Scousers.


I think it stems from my school days, where all the kids supported United, Liverpool or the Arse.
No, no, no.
You said "Vote for me"
Albs said "You'd get my vote"
Tigger said "He doesn't want you vote, he wants a coup"
Al said "Journalists, Man City, Labour, whatever"
I said "What's Man City got to do with Jaime?"


I'm not the silly old duffer on here. Everyone else is. :P
Actually, the first thing I said was that he has already done the coup bit. No need to plan to do it now...

As you're really old, I can lend you my reading glasses...

...when I remember where I put them :-X
Logged
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Brackley, Northants
  • Posts: 108285
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3864 on: 06 October 2026, 09:16:29 »

Good old BT.  ::)
Don't you mean the Carphone Whorehouse now?
Logged
Grumpy old man

Doctor Gollum

  • Get A Life!!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • Posts: 31077
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3865 on: 06 October 2026, 10:00:17 »

Good old BT.  ::)
Don't you mean the Carphone Whorehouse now?
That's no way to talktalk about the latest monopoly...

Apparently it's ok though because alot of public sector bureaucracies are talktalk customers... ::)

Which goes along way to explain why talktalk needed bailing out :-X
Logged
Onanists always think outside the box.

VXL V6

  • Omega Lord
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Warwickshire
  • Posts: 9929
    • 530D M Sport, 330i Coupe
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3866 on: 06 October 2026, 13:59:43 »

Good old BT.  ::)
Don't you mean the Carphone Whorehouse now?
That's no way to talktalk about the latest monopoly...

Apparently it's ok though because alot of public sector bureaucracies are talktalk customers... ::)

Which goes along way to explain why talktalk needed bailing out :-X

A huge amount of businesses use TalkTalk for Data and SIP bearers, a far bigger percentage of business than the public sector accounts for .
Logged

Doctor Gollum

  • Get A Life!!
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • Posts: 31077
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3867 on: 06 October 2026, 15:15:36 »

Good old BT.  ::)
Don't you mean the Carphone Whorehouse now?
That's no way to talktalk about the latest monopoly...

Apparently it's ok though because alot of public sector bureaucracies are talktalk customers... ::)

Which goes along way to explain why talktalk needed bailing out :-X

A huge amount of businesses use TalkTalk for Data and SIP bearers, a far bigger percentage of business than the public sector accounts for .
But they pay their bills...
Logged
Onanists always think outside the box.

TheBoy

  • Administrator
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Brackley, Northants
  • Posts: 108285
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3868 on: 06 October 2026, 17:28:33 »

The Whorehouse was always on rocky ground, more so when they took on the also bankrupt Tiscali in the UK.
Logged
Grumpy old man

Migv6 le Frog Fan

  • Omega Queen
  • *****
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Essex / Suffolk border.
  • Posts: 13341
    • 3.2 Elite. Nissan Leaf.
Re: What has P*ssed you off today?
« Reply #3869 on: 06 October 2026, 18:45:36 »

Good old BT.  ::)
Don't you mean the Carphone Whorehouse now?

No idea tbh, but I shall be changing to a different provider in the very near future.  >:(
Logged
Its weird being the same age as old people !
 

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.