Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 8 yr old girl wants a divorce  (Read 2547 times)

stuart30

Re: 8 yr old girl wants a divorce
« Reply #15 on: 24 December 2008, 18:52:50 »

it dont matter what they have been doing for thousands of years! and it dont matter what we have been doing either, it aint about that !
and we aint dictating any thing,
I dont think its right ! i dont think getting p--sed up on a friday night and sticking a glass in someones boat is right!
the issue is an eight year old kid being sold ! no more no less,
for me that dont cut, if you as an individual  
 can find any justification in the sale how much would you sell your child for?
my kids are not for sale!

You didnt bother reading the post then..... ;D

Whilst i think its wrong that a child should be forced too marry someone old enough too be her grandad i dont feel ""those countries"" are by any means backwards.

Oh and right now you have both the little sods for £1.50  ;D
« Last Edit: 24 December 2008, 18:59:40 by stuart30 »

zippo

• Omega Baron
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 December 2008, 18:54:32 »

Discusted, how can any grown bloke actually feel Sexually attracted to an 8 year old?  :(

Before leaping on your extremely high horse .. at least read the article, or attempt to understand the "way of life" of some "other" countries.

The child has been "signed over" as a wife, but will live with her own family until puberty, there is NO sexual activity or attraction.

Now I don't agree with the way things are done .. but I, at least try, to understand these differences.

The "selling" or "signing" or "forced marriage" - you choose the words - has actually saved the lives of many many young girls.

In these societies the girl and her family provide a "dowry" to go with the the marriage .. as girls are actually demed "worthless" in themselves, and a poor family will actually murder - yes, I'm serious - girl babies to avoid the "disgrace" of not being able to "afford" a "proper" marriage.

The "signing over" of a very young girl child to a much older man is a way of not having to provide a dowry, and provides a "future" for the girl child, who, in 10 years time will move in with and look after/nurse etc, a 60 year old who is probably past it sexually. When the man dies everything will pass to any male offspring who have a duty to then "look after" the widow.

Thus the girl child actually has a reasonable life.. in comparison to destitution if she remains "unsold"

As I said .. I don't agree with the ideas, but they have been around in those religions for thousands of years.

I wonder what gives US the right to dictate to others how they should live ??? Take a look at any "Christmas Hostel" and think what all those folks are doing for the other 51 weeks of a year ?? Are we really such "nice" people ???

while i take on bored everything thing you have said and  your reasons, it still just doesn't sit right with me . I don't think i can get past the age thing .

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 December 2008, 19:00:41 »

Don't know why you lots moan and whine about things like this..... thats how they do things in that Country..
No-one is asking you too sell your daughters what you worried about
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 December 2008, 19:01:10 »

what the break has fri/sat night in britain got to do with a father selling there 8yr old daughter to a 58 yr old man for money. they may not be consumating the marriage but did that child have a choice, i would say no, its just another mans greed for money, will that child want to consumate the marriage when she is 18. and now hes trying to have the child divorce the man which he cannot until shes 18.  because hes probably spent the money and wants to do it again to some other old man who the girl would find just as repulsive as the first man she has been forced to marry.  

zippo

• Omega Baron
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 24 December 2008, 19:03:21 »

Don't know why you lots moan and whine about things like this..... thats how they do things in that Country..

wars have been fought for less

dispondent 1

• brighton
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 24 December 2008, 19:03:45 »

Oh and right now you have both the little sods for £1.50  

;D ;D ;D ;D

doog

• Omega Knight
  • Alloa Central Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 24 December 2008, 19:06:43 »

That is simply appalling to our Western standards and shows how backward those countries are!! >:( >:( >:(

Im surprised you think like that Lizzie...always had you down as a voice of reason. :o

Whilst i think its wrong that a child should be forced too marry someone old enough too be her grandad i dont feel ""those countries"" are by any means backwards.

And lets be honest are we really in any position too judge (as a nation i mean) as are western standards certainly ain't nothing too Bragg about...Just take any Friday/Saturday night when girls/women are walking around town/city centres wearing virtually nothing drunk too the point they will have sex with complete strangers...urinate on the pavement (or simply pee themselves there so out of control)...blokes starting fights due too thinking they can take the world on after a lager shandy...a society that's happy too let its government ruin its economy...allow a huge influx of foreigners as well as illegal immigrants yet make honest Visa applications horrendously expensive and incredibly difficult too gain...a country where girls as young as 12 are having babies and sexually transmitted diseases are growing rapidly due too promiscuity and a complete disregard for sex education...should i mention the Ferrel kids who after being neglected by ma and pa benefit cheating scum prowl the streets with no respect for there fellow human beings and most certainly none for the laws of this country or the police.

I really dont feel we as a nation have the right too judge others for simply doing things differently too us.

Hmmm yeah we have real high standards. :(

Not having a pop in any way shape or form Lizzie just simply voicing an opinion. :y

the people in this country have the right to choose to behave like that  they have the right to choose who they marry and they have the right to choose how they LIVE  their life  and not have it all decided for them by the age of 8

Im with Lizzy

Doug
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for
me at kick boxing

stuart30

« Reply #22 on: 24 December 2008, 19:06:54 »

what the break has fri/sat night in britain got to do with a father selling there 8yr old daughter to a 58 yr old man for money. they may not be consumating the marriage but did that child have a choice, i would say no, its just another mans greed for money, will that child want to consumate the marriage when she is 18. and now hes trying to have the child divorce the man which he cannot until shes 18.  because hes probably spent the money and wants to do it again to some other old man who the girl would find just as repulsive as the first man she has been forced to marry.  

Read what i said again then ask....its an example of ""our western standards"".... ::)

Ok put it another way.....People say its disgusting selling a child over there yet were no better as a country as we have children having children...so i really dont see how we can condem another country when were no better.

Now do you see what i was getting at regards our standards.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 24 December 2008, 19:07:19 »

That is my point, what the break has it to do with you or anyone else? what they do in there Country is up to them
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

stuart30

« Reply #24 on: 24 December 2008, 19:08:28 »

Oh and right now you have both the little sods for £1.50  

;D ;D ;D ;D

Mate a quid might even do it....be in the post soon as there open again. ;D

There driving mum mad whilst im chilling at work... ;D ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #25 on: 24 December 2008, 19:09:57 »

As an info for westerners, its a tradition for a father to take money for the  daughter .. this can not be simply identified as selling..

Even in my country in eastern parts this tradition remains..

And for that reason poor boys sometimes kidnap the girl or escape

with the girl.. And as you can guess in history you can estimate how

many boys,girls fathers or people from family is shot dead..and

multiply that with number of eastern countries.. Very sad bloody

story..

And there are many young women who commit suicide or even if

marries who lives a whole unhappy life.. And so on...if I start here

believe me I need to write many books.. (also there are famous

novels about that subject)

But to talk about the truth, the women absolutely dont have any

right to talk or say what want..

« Last Edit: 24 December 2008, 19:10:18 by cem_devecioglu »

dispondent 1

• brighton
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 December 2008, 19:12:06 »

my mob are older so they just skint me and help her  :(
thats why im back out in the saddle soon to try and steal some more pennies ;D ( cabbie ) yea i hate them too !  ;)

zippo

• Omega Baron
  • manchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 December 2008, 19:12:11 »

That is my point, what the break has it to do with you or anyone else? what they do in there Country is up to them
unless it involves oil, money ,human rights  it depends what serves the Politicians  cause the best

stuart30

« Reply #28 on: 24 December 2008, 19:14:20 »

As an info for westerners, its a tradition for a father to take money for the  daughter .. this can not be simply identified as selling..

Even in my country in eastern parts this tradition remains..

And for that reason poor boys sometimes kidnap the girl or escape

with the girl.. And as you can guess in history you can estimate how

many boys,girls fathers or people from family is shot dead..and

multiply that with number of eastern countries.. Very sad bloody

story..

And there are many young women who commit suicide or even if

marries who lives a whole unhappy life.. And so on...if I start here

believe me I need to write many books.. (also there are famous

novels about that subject)

[/b]But to talk about the truth, the women absolutely dont have any

right to talk or say what want..
[/b]

I wish mine didnt.... ;D

Yes im a fully paid up member of the ""Male chauvinistic pig society.""

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 December 2008, 19:14:33 »

they need to learn to keep their noses out as we all know same as a few on here  ::) ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.