Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: UFO ?? yes or no  (Read 1808 times)

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
Re: UFO ?? yes or no
« Reply #30 on: 09 January 2009, 00:39:10 »

Definately a UFO. A flying object that is, as of yet, unidentified. ::)

Exactly !  Most think of U.F.O as some kind of alien space craft.  It could be a steak 'n' kidney pie, hurled with some velocity. If it is un-identified then it is an U.F.O
Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09 January 2009, 00:46:39 »

They must be around, We cant be the only ones really can we?.

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

dispondent 1

• brighton
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09 January 2009, 04:05:30 »

They must be around, We cant be the only ones really can we?.

no cant be, There's plenty of us dotted about :o

her indoors mums one ov em >:( jesus its orrible ;D
« Last Edit: 09 January 2009, 04:22:03 by dispondent »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #33 on: 09 January 2009, 08:31:44 »

I dont think human kind  as a very lonely creature in the universe is a clever thought.. ;D

Debs.

« Reply #34 on: 09 January 2009, 08:50:01 »

Why is it that "aliens" only appear in front of people of [size=9](ahem!)[/size] a 'certain' social group?.........`coming halfway across the galaxy to scare the willies out of a few slack-jawed hillbillies ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #35 on: 09 January 2009, 09:55:35 »

Why is it that "aliens" only appear in front of people of [size=9](ahem!)[/size] a 'certain' social group?.........`coming halfway across the galaxy to scare the willies out of a few slack-jawed hillbillies ;D

a bit contrary but there are many official reports from Turkish war plane pilots.. :o

also add British and US pilots too..

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #36 on: 09 January 2009, 12:18:52 »

a bit contrary but there are many official reports from Turkish war plane pilots.. :o

also add British and US pilots too.

You are right Cem, which seems to give credence to something going on. :)

Police officers have also reported some very detailed incidents involving UFO's, and as I personally have seen at least one I do rather keep an open mind.  Although as I suggested in my earlier post on this thread, it is possible that the military are responsible for these events themselves, with the testing or operational running of highly advanced new craft, that we the public never know about until some time later. ::) ::) ::)   It is possible that we have learnt lessons from crashed UFO's (where from, who knows!) and are using that technology in Earth built craft. ;) ;)

As for the wind turbine "hit", I do rather like the suggestion made by Nickbat earlier that this could have been caused by ball / bolt lightening, the latter being more likely as ball lightening has been know for centuries by seafarers, hovering around their masts, doing no damage whatsoever.  However I cannot see any evidence of scorch marks on the remaining structure which I would expect. :-? :-?
« Last Edit: 09 January 2009, 12:30:07 by Lizzie_Zoom »

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 09 January 2009, 12:39:18 »

I certainly believe that there is life "out there"........but I do not believe that "Aliens" have ever visited us.........yet.

Apparently the most commonly sighted UFO......is Venus.

In the future ......many new civilisations may well be discovered....or they discover us....... :y :y :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #38 on: 09 January 2009, 12:43:42 »

Police officers have also reported some very detailed incidents involving UFO's, and as I personally have seen at least one I do rather keep an open mind.  Although as I suggested in my earlier post on this thread, it is possible that the military are responsible for these events themselves, with the testing or operational running of highly advanced new craft, that we the public never know about until some time later. ::) ::) ::)   It is possible that we have learnt lessons from crashed UFO's (where from, who knows!) and are using that technology in Earth built craft. ;) ;)

As for the wind turbine "hit", I do rather like the suggestion made by Nickbat earlier that this could have been caused by ball / bolt lightening, the latter being more likely as ball lightening has been know for centuries by seafarers, hovering around their masts, doing no damage whatsoever.  However I cannot see any evidence of scorch marks on the remaining structure which I would expect. :-? :-?

:o

you are lucky Lizzie..Although I watched the sky many nights when young never seen one :'(
« Last Edit: 09 January 2009, 12:43:58 by cem_devecioglu »

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #39 on: 09 January 2009, 12:55:04 »

I certainly believe that there is life "out there"........but I do not believe that "Aliens" have ever visited us.........yet.

Apparently the most commonly sighted UFO......is Venus.

In the future ......many new civilisations may well be discovered....or they discover us....... :y :y :y

The only thing is Optimist is that the "Big Bang" and the start of the Universe creation was 13.7 billion years ago with atomic matter spreading out from a central position ever since.  It is just possible that an Earth like civilization was created many billions of years ago, so just imagine how advanced on us they would be on us who have been around a  mere 3.5 million years or so from the time of the species Homo or Homo Sapiens of about 250,000 years ago as many consider to be the start of the race of man to be? :-? :-?  

Pure speculation, without any evidence, yes, but still a possibility we should not ignore. ;)
« Last Edit: 09 January 2009, 12:55:53 by Lizzie_Zoom »

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #40 on: 09 January 2009, 12:57:27 »

:o

you are lucky Lizzie..Although I watched the sky many nights when young never seen one :'(

Yes Cem, I was indeed, and it happened one bright, sunny afternoon when visibility was perfect. :o 8-) 8-)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.