Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bands you wish you had seen...  (Read 2877 times)

chrisl_1960

• cambs
  • why didnt I get a V6
    • View Profile
Re: Bands you wish you had seen...
« Reply #45 on: 03 February 2009, 17:58:07 »

Dire Straits......can't believe they haven't been mentioned more

Turk

• Omega Baron
  • Llanelli, Wales
    • 2.5td, H-D XL1200
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 03 February 2009, 21:41:50 »

AC/DC
IRON MAIDEN
BON JOVI
 :y :y :y

Saw Maiden in the South of France. Went down on a CBR6OO. Maiden were the Saturday night entertainment at the the Bol d'Or World 24hr endurance championship. Bruce started the race on Saturday afternoon. Saw Bon Jovi at the Millennium Stadium and also at the old Wembley Stadium with Van Halen and Thunder.
 :y
Only a biker truly understands why a dog sticks it's head out of the window of a moving car.

albitz

« Reply #47 on: 04 February 2009, 00:14:21 »

the only 1 i wish i could see is elvis.
You dont wanna marry my missus do you? ;D....she currently has her ipod on the go and is doing a singalong with Elvis,sounds like a cat having its nuts cut off,which is why im upstairs.
She isnt so much a fan as obsessed,she reckons she is going to graceland either this summer or next,I told her to send me a postcard.(although I do quite fancy the blues clubs on Beale street in Memphis. ::) ::)

jerry

• Omega Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 04 February 2009, 10:20:28 »

Albitz,
Have similar problem. My mrs is a bit of an Elvis fan too and whilst I reckon his early Sun stuff (and around his 68 special) was good , much of the Sixties with all those crap movies and stuff is just rubbish. Same with the "fat Elvis" Las Vegas period . Read bits of "Last train to Memphis/ Careless Love" and all very drugged up and sad. Like you, would fancy Beale street and BBKings club, but the other half cant stand Blues guitar! Some people have know taste :y
                                                                   jerry

GuzziHero

• Stoke-on-Bloody-Trent
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 04 February 2009, 10:23:26 »

Gaye Bykers On Acid, they look like they were a laugh!
Alien Sex Fiend
Toy Dolls
Anthrax (the Belladonna Years)

dispondent 1

• brighton
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 04 February 2009, 11:56:16 »

john barry seven  :y

Dazzler

• Omega Baron
  • Haverhill, Suffolk
  • Drive it like you stole it......
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 04 February 2009, 13:06:16 »

Queen for me :y
Big jobbies now finished.....Now running on LPG

albitz

« Reply #52 on: 04 February 2009, 15:47:55 »

Albitz,
Have similar problem. My mrs is a bit of an Elvis fan too and whilst I reckon his early Sun stuff (and around his 68 special) was good , much of the Sixties with all those crap movies and stuff is just rubbish. Same with the "fat Elvis" Las Vegas period . Read bits of "Last train to Memphis/ Careless Love" and all very drugged up and sad. Like you, would fancy Beale street and BBKings club, but the other half cant stand Blues guitar! Some people have know taste :y
                                                                   jerry
you have my empathy and sympathy Jerry. :y ;D

LaserLance

• Omega Knight
  • medway towns
  • Red or Black please!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 04 February 2009, 17:55:38 »

Albitz,
                                                                   jerry
I went there 6 years ago with a mate as we were passing throough Memphis, he is a bit of a elvis fan .In my opinion it is a ripoff very tacky ,i as not impressed and a tad disturbing when you go to his grave and theres women crying thier eyes out , christ he's been dead 30 years, sorry if that offends Elvis fans but thats just my opinion

Omega man 2

• Omega Knight
  • If all else fails, get out the oxy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 04 February 2009, 18:04:46 »

Albitz,
                                                                   jerry
I went there 6 years ago with a mate as we were passing throough Memphis, he is a bit of a elvis fan .In my opinion it is a ripoff very tacky ,i as not impressed and a tad disturbing when you go to his grave and theres women crying thier eyes out , christ he's been dead 30 years, sorry if that offends Elvis fans but thats just my opinion

You're right there.

I would love to go to graceland just for the sake of it. But anyone crying is definatly a bit mad :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 17 queries.