Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 0.99p ebay win  (Read 1413 times)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
Re: 0.99p ebay win
« Reply #30 on: 23 March 2009, 00:14:21 »

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]Just had a 99p. bargain of my own:

For my workshop: 5 x 240V./16A. 'blue' industrial plugs....99 p. for the five and with cheap P & P too! :y

It can happen, but should you not be out lambing, we have them here in the fields. :y
My daughter and her friends, at school, are raising chicks from eggs, they are naming them, I suggested PAXO as a name, it went over her head, as did standing by the sheep field and shouting 'mint sauce' ;D ;D ;D

::) Awww.....that cruel; Paxo! ;D

Lambs are arriving in "dribs and drabs" at the moment; another 300 'Larries' are expected during the next two weeks.
I`ll be going `round the flock in a few minutes; at least the weather is kind at the moment. :y

It is, yes, but so many kids do not know where their dinner is coming from, we live in the country so not too bad but i think she needs to know where her Sunday dinner or her bacon butty, etc come from :y
enjoy the rounds, I will be comfy in bed :y :y :y

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 23 March 2009, 00:44:46 »

We've had the same conversation whe the kids were little.
Aww! Look at the lambs in the fields, arent they cute! Didn't we have lamb for tea last Sunday? ......  :-/

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 23 March 2009, 00:51:11 »

Aww! Look at the lambs in the fields, arent they cute! Didn't we have lamb for tea last Sunday? ......  :-/

Harsh I know, but I think they need to know :) meat does not come in a pack from Tesco :) :)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 23 March 2009, 01:00:14 »

Harsh I know, but I think they need to know :) meat does not come in a pack from Tesco :) :)

True! But I'd have to be hungry before I killed it to eat it. My Mum & Dad's neighbour's lad was a 'Lean Mean Fighting Machine' and were all given a wabbit for their tea while they were playing war. None of them were hungry enough to kill & eat it, and a lot of rabbits were given their freedom that week end!  :-? :-? :y :y

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23 March 2009, 01:07:53 »

True! But I'd have to be hungry before I killed it to eat it. My Mum & Dad's neighbour's lad was a 'Lean Mean Fighting Machine' and were all given a wabbit for their tea while they were playing war. None of them were hungry enough to kill & eat it, and a lot of rabbits were given their freedom that week end!  :-? :-? :y :y

agree but was not thinking of the kill, not going there, I have done it, but not pushing that point to much, enouh t know what they are eating, without too much detail, cheating, well she is only 8.. :y

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 24 March 2009, 21:07:26 »

Just bought 2 bracelet things of ebay, a punt at 99p and got them. :y :y
Nothing really to do with me, twas swmbo who wanted them, I said it was not her birthday, she said she was buying them out of her own money ::) ::) ::)
Ebay as it should be, fun....... :D :D :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280324392028&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp3907.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D280324392028%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Clearly I was over generous with this additional Mother's Day gift for swmbo ::) ::) ::)  Why, well what do you need when you have a 'charm' bracelet, just been given a list of 6 to buy from ebay ::) ::) good job they are not too expensive.....
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 17 queries.