Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39   Go Down

Author Topic: Climate change,You must be joking!  (Read 40639 times)

cem_devecioglu

Re: Climate change,You must be joking!
« Reply #240 on: 21 January 2010, 21:32:03 »

just watched a program on how the ice is gone..

and animals are badly effected :'(

I know I shouldn't.......not with you. But I cant help it you see.....it's affected ;D

thanks.. :y

when I start writing fast , English spell-writing checker in my brain fails ;D  need a new software ;D

Seriously, Cem. Your English has really come along. Well done mate.
You'll soon be over here, with your 15 'cousins', opening up a coffee shop. ;D ;D

Thanks STMO :y

number of cousins double than that, but they are living far , some work for farming , some have other jobs but all of them have childrens..So its too late for them to search for a new job abroad.. One is a hostess (flies abroad frequently) trying to catch the payments of sons school and mother..

And me, being too lazy even I cant go 300 km ;D to see them frequently let 3000 km :o

only if job sends me :-/

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #241 on: 21 January 2010, 22:20:51 »

I know I shouldn't.......not with you. But I cant help it you see.....it's affected ;D

when I start writing fast , English spell-writing checker in my brain fails ;D  need a new software ;D

You'll soon be over here, with your 15 'cousins', opening up a coffee shop. ;D ;D

number of cousins double than that, but they are living far , some work for farming , some have other jobs but all of them have childrens..So its too late for them to search for a new job abroad.. One is a hostess (flies abroad frequently) trying to catch the payments of sons school and mother..

And me, being too lazy even I cant go 300 km ;D to see them frequently let 3000 km :o

Once Turkey becomes an EU member the world will be your oyster Cem!  Jobs or benefits, whatever you want ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #242 on: 21 January 2010, 22:35:16 »

Once Turkey becomes an EU member the world will be your oyster Cem!  Jobs or benefits, whatever you want ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

Lizzie, when I look at the population, economy,religion factors of my country I see nearly impossible, :(

and when I look at the relations/behaviours with some EU members like Greece and France and also looking general economy of EU it became worse than desperate  :( :(

and looking  into general facts who is going to do something for you if you dont do it for yourself..

dont get me wrong but here is a local saying : stay as a poor king where you are rather than being a rich slave there.. :)
« Last Edit: 21 January 2010, 22:36:13 by cem_devecioglu »

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #243 on: 21 January 2010, 22:40:10 »

Lizzie, when I look at the population, economy,religion factors of my country I see nearly impossible, :(

and when I look at the relations/behaviours with some EU members like Greece and France and also looking general economy of EU it became worse than desperate  :( :(

and looking  into general facts who is going to do something for you if you dont do it for yourself..

dont get me wrong but here is a local saying : stay as a poor king where you are rather than being a rich slave there.. :)

A very wise saying there Cem 8-) 8-) 8-) :y :y

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #244 on: 21 January 2010, 22:42:58 »

and one more point I want to add ,

EU in my dictionary means that freedom of slaves to travel and work cheaper for their foreign bosses to bring them more profit.. this is the reason they build EU..

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #245 on: 21 January 2010, 22:47:18 »

A very wise saying there Cem 8-) 8-) 8-) :y :y

:y :y

Nickbat

« Reply #246 on: 21 January 2010, 22:57:21 »

Cheap Manchester Utd. tickets in the future, Cem?

http://www.football.co.uk/manchester_united/man_utd_in_turkish_airlines_deal_rss312599.shtml

;)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #247 on: 21 January 2010, 23:05:38 »

Cheap Manchester Utd. tickets in the future, Cem?

http://www.football.co.uk/manchester_united/man_utd_in_turkish_airlines_deal_rss312599.shtml

;)

interesting.. :)

unfortunately not a good fan of football and never passed from the entrance of any footbal stadium ;D

she better brings me Scotch  :y instead of tickets, cause one bottle here is 25-30 £ >:(

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #248 on: 21 January 2010, 23:07:53 »

good night everyone, need to get some sleep :y :y

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 22 January 2010, 14:11:26 »

good night everyone, need to get some sleep :y :y

I hope you slept well cem as there's a lot more to be done on this thread :y :y

STMO999

« Reply #250 on: 22 January 2010, 15:03:51 »

There certainly is. There's a runner-up to be decided. ::)

Dishevelled Den

• Omega Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 22 January 2010, 15:47:42 »

There certainly is. There's a runner-up to be decided. ::)

Who will it be, I wonder?

Chris_H

• Omega Knight
  • E London/Essex UK
    • Jag XF Portfolio S 3.0D
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 22 January 2010, 15:53:15 »

Cough.
First Vauxhall - PABX Cresta; Previous, previous Vauxhall - 3.0 12v Senator CD; Previous Vauxhall Omega Elite 3.0V6 Saloon Auto

STMO999

« Reply #253 on: 22 January 2010, 15:54:17 »

You are silly, you lot. ;D

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 22 January 2010, 17:44:16 »

Methinks Mr STMO123  is first runner up ..  :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 39   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.