Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: urgent help any lpg experts online  (Read 1679 times)

geoffr70

• Omega Baron
  • Sunderland
  • Boobies
    • F/L 3.0 Elite, 3.0 MV6
    • View Profile
Re: urgent help any lpg experts online
« Reply #15 on: 29 November 2010, 13:24:20 »

That's ok, I think one of the drawbacks with communicating in this way is that you only see the written word, and miss a large part of the communication you get with face to face such as facial expressions, tone, body language etc, which according to cleverer people than me accounts for most of the message so I suppose it is easy to read things out of context! No offence taken!

Yes lower the pressure but there is still a risk of a B.L.E.V.E., or boiling liquid expanding vapour explosion, which isn't fun! Basically put a monitor on it to cool it and stay back!
TC and BnQ Trade holder.
I'll out pull you with my caravan!
V6 locking kit available locally, with deposit.

aaronjb

Re: urgent help any lpg experts online
« Reply #16 on: 29 November 2010, 14:46:05 »

That's ok, I think one of the drawbacks with communicating in this way is that you only see the written word, and miss a large part of the communication you get with face to face such as facial expressions, tone, body language etc, which according to cleverer people than me accounts for most of the message so I suppose it is easy to read things out of context! No offence taken!

Yes lower the pressure but there is still a risk of a B.L.E.V.E., or boiling liquid expanding vapour explosion, which isn't fun! Basically put a monitor on it to cool it and stay back!

CRT or LCD?

Sorry .. couldn't resist ;D (I know what you really mean, don't worry ;))
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 17 queries.