Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21   Go Down

Author Topic: East Anglia Meet 2009  (Read 35640 times)

p j morgan

• Omega Knight
  • nottingham
    • View Profile
Re: East Anglia Meet 2009
« Reply #225 on: 28 June 2009, 02:33:21 »

congrats to you and your fine lady hope everything goes well and at least you have got out of the nappy changeing for a few days .and the every four hour feeds .shame you can't bring her to the meet? have you both gave her a name yet? :y

MikeDundee

• Omega Lord
  • Costa Del Peckham
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 29 June 2009, 17:46:17 »

Well weather for Saturday is rain from around 10am to 19.00hrs, Friday/Sunday is OK though, hopefully the forecast might change ::)

See here:
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=kings%20lynn&day=5

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 29 June 2009, 19:39:45 »

Well weather for Saturday is rain from around 10am to 19.00hrs, Friday/Sunday is OK though, hopefully the forecast might change ::)

See here:
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=kings%20lynn&day=5

Just been looking at those... That link now shows sunny all day :y :y :y

Rain is forecast for Friday night now so we might be OK... Not cold mind :y :y :y

Here's hoping for a good weekend!
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 29 June 2009, 20:12:29 »

What time for the quiz? I was going to run simultaneously online as well, so people not attending can have a go at the same time :)

I reckon the actual questions will take 50mins (25Q x 2mins), so thought about starting at 8pm or 8:30pm Sat - most people would have finished scoffing then, so we can sit down and relax with the quiz.  Then we'll persuade Mr Dent to fire up the BBQ again afterwards ;D
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 29 June 2009, 20:31:29 »

What time for the quiz? I was going to run simultaneously online as well, so people not attending can have a go at the same time :)

I reckon the actual questions will take 50mins (25Q x 2mins), so thought about starting at 8pm or 8:30pm Sat - most people would have finished scoffing then, so we can sit down and relax with the quiz.  Then we'll persuade Mr Dent to fire up the BBQ again afterwards ;D

Sounds like a plan to me :y :y :y

In answer to the question... I'm not fussed what time! But I would go for the 8pm option so the brain isn't too fuzzy... Particularly as there is serious potential for it to be an all day session ::) ::) ::)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 29 June 2009, 21:15:01 »

In answer to the question... I'm not fussed what time! But I would go for the 8pm option so the brain isn't too fuzzy... Particularly as there is serious potential for it to be an all day session ::) ::) ::)
8pm sounds like the time then....
Grumpy old man

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 30 June 2009, 11:07:27 »

Don't think there's any question about that!! ::) ;D ;D

As for firing up the Barbie after the quiz - no problem, that's pretty much par for the course so long as I'm still vertical! ::) :y
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

amigov6

« Reply #232 on: 30 June 2009, 16:58:16 »

As for firing up the Barbie after the quiz - no problem, that's pretty much par for the course so long as I'm still vertical! ::) :y
Not putting the awning up Bob so we can use the poles to prop you up if need be, i know you can cook on auto pilot..oh & i've got a pressie for you but you'll have to wait til sat.
   I'll make as much curry as i can to go with the barbie & will get up on Sunday morning (yes i will) To serve bacon/sausage butties from the van for brekky with butchers bacon/sausages of course. Should've sobered up enough to drive home sun lunchtime!!!!

REALLY looking forward to this now. 8-) :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 30 June 2009, 18:47:39 »

Not putting the awning up Bob so we can use the poles to prop you up if need be, i know you can cook on auto pilot..oh & i've got a pressie for you but you'll have to wait til sat.
   I'll make as much curry as i can to go with the barbie & will get up on Sunday morning (yes i will) To serve bacon/sausage butties from the van for brekky with butchers bacon/sausages of course. Should've sobered up enough to drive home sun lunchtime!!!!

LOL, was just going to suggest a pole we could hammer in the ground to tie bob.dent to ;D

As for food, I think LD is right and we should coordinate a bit better than normal where loads of stuff is chucked - I'll start a new thread...
Grumpy old man

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 30 June 2009, 22:49:25 »

maybe need a couple of them for johnnycboy. :D

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 01 July 2009, 10:24:27 »

LOL, he was the main reason I needed propping up at Newent!! ;D ;D
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 01 July 2009, 16:57:23 »

LOL, he was the main reason I needed propping up at Newent!! ;D ;D

Me never ;)  see you guys and girls the weekend :y

The Red Baron

• Omega Lord
  • burton on trent.staffs
  • 3.0mv6 sal/3.0elite lpg/2.2dti estate
    • 2000 chipped mv6 3.0l
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 02 July 2009, 09:41:29 »

we have decided to go over today. :y

vauxhall & halfords trade cards.v6 cam locking kit.<local only.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 02 July 2009, 12:29:05 »

LD - so I turn up at the reception, say I'm Mr whoever from the Omega Car club, and they will say break off you fat bastard go over to pitch xyz?
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 02 July 2009, 13:43:01 »

LD - so I turn up at the reception, say I'm Mr whoever from the Omega Car club, and they will say break off you fat bastard go over to pitch xyz?

Yep... Actually, they'll probably point you in the appropriate direction and say crack on! They want me to try and arrive first to help with the coordination but it may not happen as I've got to go to work tonight.

Hopefully they guys who've turned up today will be pointed in the right direction and left plenty of space :y :y :y
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.