Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Newent Meet 2010  (Read 41047 times)

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Newent Meet 2010
« Reply #195 on: 22 August 2010, 11:31:08 »

Will be there during sat, but a little unsure if we will stay overnight or two, is there any problem paying on site accordingly? Fri and Sat night looking most likely though tbh.  :-/

Is there any way of adding the camp site address to the first page of this thread? Saves reading the whole thread to find it? Or is it somewhere obvious already? 
Don't be a big Jesse.  You know Mrs chrisgixer is keen to camp :P

Might be worth PM'ing Darth Loo-knee :y
Grumpy old man

Auto Addict

• Administrator
  • North Birmingham
  • Back to Vx to keep TB happy
    • Astra K Elite ST
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 22 August 2010, 13:16:29 »

I'm hoping to get some replacement hubs on the front of the MV6, but may need to borrow a jack and some axle stands, as Mrs TB can't decide which kitchen sink to take....

Get a caravan, you know you want one..... ::)
I like red cars

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 22 August 2010, 22:23:14 »

Is there any way of adding the camp site address to the first page of this thread? Saves reading the whole thread to find it? Or is it somewhere obvious already? 

http://www.newent.biz/  :y  :y  :y

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 22 August 2010, 22:26:06 »

Travelling down Thursday, booked into WIM late monday morning.  Hopefully, wishbones and rear bushes done in the inetrim.

Anyone else staying Sunday night?  Otherwise, H21 is orft to find a travelodge/premier inn nearer to WIM....   :'(

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 22 August 2010, 22:28:42 »

Anyone else staying Sunday night?  Otherwise, H21 is orft to find a travelodge/premier inn nearer to WIM....   :'(

We are  ;) ..... me, Mrs Andy B & Molly the Mutt  :y  :y

feeutfo

« Reply #200 on: 23 August 2010, 00:11:26 »

http://www.newent.biz/  :y  :y  :y
Cheers Andy  :)
Pelerine, 34 Ford House Road, Newent,Glos.GL181LQ
Telephone 01531822761.

Bookmarked.

feeutfo

« Reply #201 on: 23 August 2010, 00:22:57 »

Will be there during sat, but a little unsure if we will stay overnight or two, is there any problem paying on site accordingly? Fri and Sat night looking most likely though tbh.  :-/

Don't be a big Jesse.  You know Mrs chrisgixer is keen to camp :P

Might be worth PM'ing Darth Loo-knee :y
You want to drag her off a sun bed in sunny Cornwall your a brave man, it is her holiday first and for most which she badly needs, so I will be cutting it short to play cars, I'm getting away with murder tbh. Although she is a people person,  so won't want to say no, and will enjoy the chat no doubt. We both knackered tbh.

Found the tent btw, but it's lashing down, too wet to check for moth holes etc

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 23 August 2010, 08:29:52 »

Sorry Chris your gonna have to send a cheque deposit, I have told the same to everyone. The other thing is there are only a certain amount of pitches and the people who have paid their deposits are on the confirmed list in which case are booked.
I have set you a PM with my address.

Daz  :y
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

feeutfo

« Reply #203 on: 23 August 2010, 19:08:14 »

Sorry Chris your gonna have to send a cheque deposit, I have told the same to everyone. The other thing is there are only a certain amount of pitches and the people who have paid their deposits are on the confirmed list in which case are booked.
I have set you a PM with my address.

Daz  :y
Aha, found cheque details on page 2, thought I was gona have to read all 14 pages for a minute... It'll be in the post tomorrow.

Thanks Daz.  :y

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 24 August 2010, 01:22:58 »

If i remember correctly thete were a few eager beavers wanting to get the Newent Meet thread going before i was ready thats why the details are on page two   ;D ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

zirax

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 29 August 2010, 10:36:47 »

Hi all, thanks to Daz who first reminded me about the meet. I'm very much dependant on work (they keep sending me all over the country with no notice). I am hoping to pop in on the Saturday and meet everyone and zip back in the evening  :y
Dr Richard Stephens:- "I would advise people, if they hurt themselves, to swear."

Broomies Mate

• Omega Baron
  • Bristol, UK
    • Stuff!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 29 August 2010, 23:29:07 »

What's the score with people (me) who want to meet you guys, but cant be arsed to stay the weekend?  ;D

Is it very uncouth to turn up and have a chin-wag for a couple of hours, then fork off to a nice comfortable bed at home (I live an hour away (if that)).  ;D
2004 Saab 9-5 Aero Merlot Red Stg1 noobtune
2009 Saab 9-5 Turbo Edition Titan Grey Stg3 noobtune
2017 Vauxhall Vivaro L1H1 125PS Star Silver

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 29 August 2010, 23:33:50 »

What's the score with people (me) who want to meet you guys, but cant be arsed to stay the weekend?  ;D

Is it very uncouth to turn up and have a chin-wag for a couple of hours, then fork off to a nice comfortable bed at home (I live an hour away (if that)).  ;D
Its completley upto yourself.   You stay, you go.   Your call... :-D

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 30 August 2010, 02:08:06 »

You will regret not packing your camping kit :(, been there done that..... ::) ::) Lakes 2 years ago :)

zirax

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 30 August 2010, 22:29:58 »

Well you won't be alone. I hope to be visiting on the Sat and scoot back home in the evening :) I think work is shoving me back up north again the following week.
Dr Richard Stephens:- "I would advise people, if they hurt themselves, to swear."
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.