Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Why Do They Do It To Their Cars??????  (Read 3992 times)

Markjay

• Omega Lord
  • London
    • View Profile
Re: Why Do They Do It To Their Cars??????
« Reply #30 on: 22 January 2010, 19:14:32 »

Some people will like it - you know the type, those who think pointing around with their index and little fingers are cool...

Two years ago I was looking for a 300C to replace my last Omega, the local dealer did not have one but showed my a fully-loaded Chrysler Sebring instead (leather, satnav, the works). Car was nearly-new and low-mileage but was horrific inside and out, I sat in it and did not even want to test drive it. No wonder that Amrican motor industry went bust shortly afterwards.

After this bad experience I gave up on looking for a 300C, and at the end I went for the Kompressor instead - much smaller and zero toys  :(
Alas, no more Omegas....

STMO999

« Reply #31 on: 22 January 2010, 19:15:40 »

Some people will like it - you know the type, those who think pointing around with their index and little fingers are cool...

Two years ago I was looking for a 300C to replace my last Omega, the local dealer did not have one but showed my a fully-loaded Chrysler Sebring instead (leather, satnav, the works). Car was nearly-new and low-mileage but was horrific inside and out, I sat in it and did not even want to test drive it. No wonder that Amrican motor industry went bust shortly afterwards.

After this bad experience I gave up on looking for a 300C, and at the end I went for the Kompressor instead - much smaller and zero toys  :(

Pimp! ;D ;D ;D

Amigo

• Omega Baron
  • Immingham N.E Lincs.
  • Be objective, be selective.
    • Passat & Cortina GXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 22 January 2010, 22:33:03 »

Being a lover of big rwd cars i like the 300c even if it's badly built & does'nt handle. Who cares? they have a huge pick up engine & look gorgeous & mean & cool & everything else......... Only one but.......manual????? ::)
Curry makes the world go round!

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 23 January 2010, 18:01:51 »

Meaning? :-/
kids. The type with reversed baseball cap and falling down jeans, init. ;)

That's blown that theory out of the water then - I'm 48, don't wear a baseball cap and my jeans fit properly...........

Give it time, someone will find a new title for you.  It would be TB  if it was a bright neon blue one.  ::) :-X

He is about as bright as a Toc H Lamp...... :D :D :D

That aimed at me too?
Why not say what you mean, cos I haven't got the foggiest what a Toc H lamp is, or what TB means from what Mr. Skruntie put.
Just cos I like it and you don't, you want to slag me off? This seems to be the policy on here.
Bear in mind that we all have different opinions and have to live with everyone else's.
Him saying TB he meant The Boy. Haven't a clue what Toc H is though?
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23 January 2010, 18:17:41 »

Meaning? :-/
kids. The type with reversed baseball cap and falling down jeans, init. ;)

That's blown that theory out of the water then - I'm 48, don't wear a baseball cap and my jeans fit properly...........

Give it time, someone will find a new title for you.  It would be TB  if it was a bright neon blue one.  ::) :-X

He is about as bright as a Toc H Lamp...... :D :D :D

That aimed at me too?
Why not say what you mean, cos I haven't got the foggiest what a Toc H lamp is, or what TB means from what Mr. Skruntie put.
Just cos I like it and you don't, you want to slag me off? This seems to be the policy on here.
Bear in mind that we all have different opinions and have to live with everyone else's.
Him saying TB he meant The Boy. Haven't a clue what Toc H is though?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toc_H

M4DMATT

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 23 January 2010, 22:33:19 »

Have seen this in the flesh, dealer is just down the road from me. ITS BLEEDIN AWFUL!!!  ;D
V6 at about 4000rpm..........Probably the best noise in the world!

Squealey

• Donington, Lincs
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 24 January 2010, 12:06:41 »

Its in Romans isnt it?  Thats the one on the raised area by the Total garage.

Used to live in Leverstock Green, Hemel. Had quite a few drunken nights out in St Albans plus my great aunt and uncle lived there till they passed away a few years back.

My brothers looking at buying there in the next year but hes an accountant so he can afford it, jammy git ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.