Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Scrap yards...  (Read 2522 times)

griffin

• Intermediate Member
  • West, Wiltshire
  • a
    • 2.6 CD
    • View Profile
Re: Scrap yards...
« Reply #15 on: 21 February 2010, 21:48:26 »

Oh trust me I do. I live just up the hill have done for quite sometime and I know what they're like.

Where is the one in Trowbridge??

:y :y

Tim7

• Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 February 2010, 21:56:59 »

Canal road next to council tip, but dont tell every one as they will all be down their. Last time I looked they had a 2.5 CD estate in green 90% compleat and 2 saloons 1 red 1 green. A few things i've had were an ICV for £4 2 mid displays I think £5 each and a job lot of 3 rear head rests with fixing kit, rear center seatbelt, spare wheel with a new tyre, boot carpet, rear reading lights, both front sunvisors with illuminated mirrors and the lid off the cenrer console £30 the lot.

griffin

• Intermediate Member
  • West, Wiltshire
  • a
    • 2.6 CD
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 February 2010, 22:00:38 »

;) :y

Hannah Judes Dad

• Omega Knight
  • Cleethorpes North East Lincs
    • the misses round the bend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 February 2010, 13:38:10 »

Canal road next to council tip, but dont tell every one as they will all be down their. Last time I looked they had a 2.5 CD estate in green 90% compleat and 2 saloons 1 red 1 green. A few things i've had were an ICV for £4 2 mid displays I think £5 each and a job lot of 3 rear head rests with fixing kit, rear center seatbelt, spare wheel with a new tyre, boot carpet, rear reading lights, both front sunvisors with illuminated mirrors and the lid off the cenrer console £30 the lot.

That as they say is a good result  :y
Pity the scrappies round here are not stocked with anything nearly as useful or cheapl  :(
Don't wee on the electric fence

raywilb

• Omega Knight
  • york
    • DS DS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 February 2010, 17:27:02 »

near york there is a scrappy (also one near edinburgh) sell complete cars which your allowed 7 hours to completely dismantle. your not able to take the engine or gearbox out, a member of staff takes it out and for that service you pay an extra £40. the car you buy will be moved into a hangar with plenty of room to work on it. york depot today has i think 4 miggys in. scotland depot has a few. there is a graveyard that your allowed to take anything off any car at a fixed price  there is literally well over a 1000 cars in this area & 2 weeks ago 4 migs were in that section. the company,s called u-pull-it. well worth looking at their web site :y
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.