Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Window Tints  (Read 7352 times)

Kai

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxordshire
  • Just useless
    • Omega elite 2000
    • View Profile
Re: Window Tints
« Reply #45 on: 22 May 2010, 23:22:00 »

Just wondering if we have a date and time yet?  :y :y :y
Guess I just couldn't stay away for the fourth time....

feeutfo

« Reply #46 on: 23 May 2010, 01:00:13 »

can you do a Saterday Kai? seem to remember you work shifts weekends?
« Last Edit: 23 May 2010, 01:01:01 by chrisgixer »

Kai

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxordshire
  • Just useless
    • Omega elite 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 23 May 2010, 01:02:11 »

yeah mark allready asked if i could do that, and i sure can, as long as its not between 22:00 and 06:00  ;D  ;D

:y

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 23 May 2010, 14:58:00 »

Right folks sorry for the delay,but he is a bit awkward to get of hold of.Got all three of you booked in at around 9.30 saturday 5th june,thats kai,chrisgixer and james.It takes about 2 hours a car to do,but theres a subway a few doors up :P.He did say though,as these prices are based on all three of you turning up,so if 1 dont turn up,then its an extra £10 a car,so it would be £135,but as long as all 3 turn up,then obviously its £125 a car,going by a saloon that is.Pick your shade of tint when you turn up.Contact details below.
e-mail milliondollartints@hotmail.com
tel-0121 557 4234
mob-joe on 07564 203400
Address-unit 6 imex autocentre,dudley port,tipton,DY4 7RQ.
Machine polishing in west mids £40 also body repairs.pm me for more info.

feeutfo

« Reply #49 on: 23 May 2010, 20:00:03 »

Excellent, 5th of june it is.

Kai

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxordshire
  • Just useless
    • Omega elite 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 24 May 2010, 11:14:20 »

:y :y :y

Kai

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxordshire
  • Just useless
    • Omega elite 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 24 May 2010, 11:20:17 »

brilliant its only round the corner from my friends house ;) guess where i will be staying friday night  :D :D  :y

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 24 May 2010, 12:23:14 »

Right folks sorry for the delay,but he is a bit awkward to get of hold of.Got all three of you booked in at around 9.30 saturday 5th june,thats kai,chrisgixer and james.It takes about 2 hours a car to do,but theres a subway a few doors up :P.He did say though,as these prices are based on all three of you turning up,so if 1 dont turn up,then its an extra £10 a car,so it would be £135,but as long as all 3 turn up,then obviously its £125 a car,going by a saloon that is.Pick your shade of tint when you turn up.Contact details below.
tel-0121 557 4234
mob-joe on 07564 203400

Mine is an Estate - does that make any difference?

Can you confirm, this is the rear door windows, to the back?

This is also fine - but, on the caveat that my car is repaired and drivable by then. I need to make it clear now, that if the car isn't sorted, I won't be able to get there :'(

Welung666

« Reply #53 on: 24 May 2010, 12:44:58 »

brilliant its only round the corner from my friends house ;) guess where i will be staying friday night  :D :D  :y

Just round the corner from me too, do you want this Z489 bootlid while you're up here as Manta beat you to TB's?
« Last Edit: 24 May 2010, 12:45:33 by Welung666 »

Kai

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxordshire
  • Just useless
    • Omega elite 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 24 May 2010, 13:42:48 »

Just round the corner from me too, do you want this Z489 bootlid while you're up here as Manta beat you to TB's?

how lazy am I, iI still havent even checked the code  :D and to be honest i only really wanted it for the spoiler  ::) sorry welung  ::) :y

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 24 May 2010, 15:13:05 »

tel-0121 557 4234
mob-joe on 07564 203400

Mine is an Estate - does that make any difference?

Can you confirm, this is the rear door windows, to the back?

This is also fine - but, on the caveat that my car is repaired and drivable by then. I need to make it clear now, that if the car isn't sorted, I won't be able to get there :'(

Ill let him know james,but obviously you can expect a bit more as its an estate,you have extra 2 windows i beleive. :y

feeutfo

« Reply #56 on: 03 June 2010, 18:40:23 »

ok guys are we still up fot this? Kai, James? Dont want to drive all the way up there to pay top wack as i can get it done down here for £175 and save the fuel bill and time.

Also wondering how he's going to do 3 cars in 3.5 hours, as quoted, in one day? :-/

still up for the trip personally but its no biggy if it dosen't happen as i can go the the Ashridge meet instead.

unlucky mark mv6

• Omega Knight
  • tipton,west mids
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 04 June 2010, 16:20:12 »

ok guys are we still up fot this? Kai, James? Dont want to drive all the way up there to pay top wack as i can get it done down here for £175 and save the fuel bill and time.

Also wondering how he's going to do 3 cars in 3.5 hours, as quoted, in one day? :-/

still up for the trip personally but its no biggy if it dosen't happen as i can go the the Ashridge meet instead.
It takes around 2 hours to do a car,but obviously he is not gonna be on his todd doing em,and also he has his other unit round the corner,so if he is pushed he can send one round there,and besides,as said before,theres a subway a few units up :P,so just hoping your all gonna turn up. :y

feeutfo

« Reply #58 on: 04 June 2010, 18:16:09 »

It takes around 2 hours to do a car,but obviously he is not gonna be on his todd doing em,and also he has his other unit round the corner,so if he is pushed he can send one round there,and besides,as said before,theres a subway a few units up :P,so just hoping your all gonna turn up. :y
yep, all ready, just waiting for James's exhaust i think?

Kai

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxordshire
  • Just useless
    • Omega elite 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 04 June 2010, 22:37:42 »

I'm leaving as soon as i finsih work at 6 so i will grab a couple of z's in the car when i pull up hours early lol  :y :y
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.