Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: What an awful rear bumper  (Read 4273 times)

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
Re: What an awful rear bumper
« Reply #15 on: 21 May 2011, 19:50:05 »

That explains why the pictures have been taken with the car wet ;D ;D

I wonder if they've done a dodgy job of touching it up or just photoshpped it :-/ :-/
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

geoffr70

• Omega Baron
  • Sunderland
  • Boobies
    • F/L 3.0 Elite, 3.0 MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 21 May 2011, 21:43:50 »

I think it looks quite good, it makes it look like a spaceship with rocket boosters. Wouldn't want mine like that though.
TC and BnQ Trade holder.
I'll out pull you with my caravan!
V6 locking kit available locally, with deposit.

Stallion

• Omega Knight
  • Romford
  • "If you can't CONVINCE them, CONFUSE them"!!
    • 3.2 Irmscher Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 21 May 2011, 22:27:36 »

Them irmscher bumpers he's got, tbo he is better off just sticking normal ones on the motor, then claim its irmshcer when its that shabby??  >:( >:( >:(

Disgrace to all those who do have irmscher bits and treat it with LOVE!!  ;) ;)

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 21 May 2011, 22:39:08 »

I wonder if they've done a dodgy job of touching it up or just photoshpped it :-/ :-/

The difference is quite shocking really, shows that you should not buy a car from pictures alone... ::) ::) I was obviously lucky with our etate, bought on ebay blind.... :-X

I thought the car looked good, and the cloth seats suit me as I am not a fan of leather.....I intend to investigate leather further, at the lakes meet.... :y :y

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 21 May 2011, 22:46:49 »

The difference is quite shocking really, shows that you should not buy a car from pictures alone... ::) ::) I was obviously lucky with our etate, bought on ebay blind.... :-X

I thought the car looked good, and the cloth seats suit me as I am not a fan of leather.....I intend to investigate leather further, at the lakes meet.... :y :y
[/highlight]

You doubled up with the Dark Lord then mike?  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 21 May 2011, 23:28:53 »

Sent this question to him.
Hi, Have you a close up picture of the passenger front foglight area of the bumper and was the damage to the rear bumper professionally repaired. Thanks.
Got this reply
Hi there, we have not got any more pics of this, look, trust me, this is the nicest omega you are going to find! If you arnt totally happy with it, you will not be oblidged to buy, tel jason 07971 8****7.
So I`ve sent him this and am awaiting his response.

I can send you photos of all the damage if you would like to add them to the listing. Regards,  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: 21 May 2011, 23:30:12 by RobG »
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 21 May 2011, 23:35:19 »

Sent this question to him.
Hi, Have you a close up picture of the passenger front foglight area of the bumper and was the damage to the rear bumper professionally repaired. Thanks.
Got this reply
Hi there, we have not got any more pics of this, look, trust me, this is the nicest omega you are going to find! If you arnt totally happy with it, you will not be oblidged to buy, tel jason 07971 8****7.
So I`ve sent him this and am awaiting his response.

I can send you photos of all the damage if you would like to add them to the listing. Regards,  ;D ;D ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I bet it's not the nicest Omega Estate you could find... I can think of 2 very nice ones off the top of my head (and neither of them are mine ;))

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 21 May 2011, 23:37:41 »

He might not have more pics readily available but why ignore the question about the damaged bumper. Looking at his pic it`s either a bloody good repair job or a bloody good photoshop job ;D
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

albitz

« Reply #23 on: 21 May 2011, 23:54:10 »

I spoke to Jason, he couldnt get off the phone quick enough. ::) ;D

feeutfo

« Reply #24 on: 22 May 2011, 01:09:28 »

Irmscher stuff is highly sort after, but that's a right mess, the exhausts are hanging way too low.

On the saloon there is room to have the link pipe altered to accept tow bar. Not sure about estate. :-/

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 22 May 2011, 01:25:49 »

Irmscher stuff is highly sort after, but that's a right mess, the exhausts are hanging way too low.

On the saloon there is room to have the link pipe altered to accept tow bar. Not sure about estate. :-/

Ooohh... Interesting ::) ::)

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 May 2011, 01:26:55 »

[/highlight]

You doubled up with the Dark Lord then mike?  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

Only if he pays half the rent...... :D :D :D

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 22 May 2011, 01:37:24 »

I was the one who went to look at this car and the wife took the shots that RobG has put up. The chap gave us the keys and let us have a good look around it. I had to move it away from the X type Ford Jag they had parked it on and it was in a right state.

both cat codes are up there is mayo like i have never seen the oil is like tar and running from the cam covers, car pass is with it and the sat-nav works with the 07 disc and the 02 disk is in the back, the bumpers look good in the phots the wife has taken ;D ;D ;D but when you see them man they are bad. I asked him how much he wanted for a buy it now and he said he would end the auction for £900 and that was with the N/S wing with the dent in. To be fare with the guy the car has got a new looking alternator. As for the auction the price always gets pushed up at the end by a bidder with "0" or very little history, check out the other cars they have and look at who is bidding ::) ;) :o

Vamps

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 22 May 2011, 01:41:42 »

I was the one who went to look at this car and the wife took the shots that RobG has put up. The chap gave us the keys and let us have a good look around it. I had to move it away from the X type Ford Jag they had parked it on and it was in a right state.

both cat codes are up there is mayo like i have never seen the oil is like tar and running from the cam covers, car pass is with it and the sat-nav works with the 07 disc and the 02 disk is in the back, the bumpers look good in the phots the wife has taken ;D ;D ;D but when you see them man they are bad. I asked him how much he wanted for a buy it now and he said he would end the auction for £900 and that was with the N/S wing with the dent in. To be fare with the guy the car has got a new looking alternator. As for the auction the price always gets pushed up at the end by a bidder with "0" or very little history, check out the other cars they have and look at who is bidding ::) ;) :o

Bit like the Gallant I bid on recently.....do these sellers thing we are stupid?........ ::) ::) ::)

feeutfo

« Reply #29 on: 22 May 2011, 01:41:45 »

Ooohh... Interesting ::) ::)
And no matter what it will involve cutting the bumper. Swan neck type is semi removable and guess will involve the least butchery. Not sure re proper vx detachable.

Sqirelling irmscher stuff are we?  ::)  :-X.   Oh oh, actually yes, irmscher stuff is gaudy chavy ugly gay rubbish over priced and you really don't want it. ESP for an Estate.

Saloon irmscher stuff however is the complete opposite of all the that obviously. As I have all I need thanks.  :y;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 17 queries.