Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Author Topic: So what have you done to your car today?  (Read 3182018 times)

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
Re: So what have you done to your car today?
« Reply #4050 on: 06 January 2013, 19:22:27 »

Any good?

Don't know much about lpg kits (yet  :o) but would it be worth it at that price, considering its used?

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4051 on: 06 January 2013, 19:28:18 »

Any good?

Don't know much about lpg kits (yet  :o) but would it be worth it at that price, considering its used?

I'm only just catching up myself but i see why not, penney's really, i just took the V6 one off same guy for £250 for spare as my one is the same unit, i might just fit to another car later... we see.

feeutfo

« Reply #4052 on: 06 January 2013, 19:31:47 »

Next kit will be prins (or prinz, however it's spelt. )

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4053 on: 06 January 2013, 19:32:39 »

Next kit will be prins (or prinz, however it's spelt. )

:-\ don't ask me  ::)

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4054 on: 06 January 2013, 19:35:55 »

Any good?

I'm only just catching up myself but i see why not, penney's really, i just took the V6 one off same guy for £250 for spare as my one is the same unit, i might just fit to another car later... we see.

Yep, fair enough pal.
I had noticed this 290803454725 (sorry, not a link, just item number) for a new Stag kit at £315 with free delivery.

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4055 on: 06 January 2013, 19:44:47 »

Any good?

Yep, fair enough pal.
I had noticed this 290803454725 (sorry, not a link, just item number) for a new Stag kit at £315 with free delivery.

Nice but i read supports engines power up to 150 HP  ??? ??? but i don't know?

Like i say only got this other kit as i can look at wires on my omega then fit the kit to another car easy, (Maybe) other then that i wouldn't buy....

feeutfo

« Reply #4056 on: 06 January 2013, 20:03:24 »

Needs injectors capable of flowing enough gas at up to 400bhp for a stock vxr8 I would think? More for your monaro Rob.

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4057 on: 06 January 2013, 20:16:09 »

Needs injectors capable of flowing enough gas at up to 400bhp for a stock vxr8 I would think? More for your monaro Rob.

Wouldn't fit gas to my S/C, buzy it gives you i don't care for cost to run. but upsets me when omega drinks more and less power....  >:( hence the lpg one now.

Only know one guy with lpg in monaro not S/C same power on gas and fuel on roller's

feeutfo

« Reply #4058 on: 06 January 2013, 20:24:03 »

Wouldn't fit gas to my S/C, buzy it gives you i don't care for cost to run. but upsets me when omega drinks more and less power....  >:( hence the lpg one now.

Only know one guy with lpg in monaro not S/C same power on gas and fuel on roller's
Yes I guess the LPG system is more suited for nos for your 1/4mile time ? :)

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4059 on: 06 January 2013, 20:30:34 »

;D ;D Just had new diff/drive shrafts fitted along with big fuel pump as old one couldn't kept up, new rear tyres to  ::)... ££££ need to look after it for a while now.... maybe  ::)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #4060 on: 06 January 2013, 20:42:09 »

Any good?

personally I wouldnt consider a removed lpg set unless its from a known car and owner..

BRC sets considered to be good sets however in last years I know numerous faulty injector sets,ecu and other faulty components from BRC.. so imo consider buying new..

feeutfo

« Reply #4061 on: 06 January 2013, 20:49:34 »

;D ;D Just had new diff/drive shrafts fitted along with big fuel pump as old one couldn't kept up, new rear tyres to  ::)... ££££ need to look after it for a while now.... maybe  ::)
maybe... ;D

Was the fuel pump causing the fuelling oddity you had with more power than expected? Or whatever it was? :-\

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4062 on: 06 January 2013, 20:56:57 »

maybe... ;D

Was the fuel pump causing the fuelling oddity you had with more power than expected? Or whatever it was? :-\

Yeah happy to take to red line now, not that i do!!! Feel a change but maybe that's because i'm happy to know it's safe.
But now have problem with injectors, not closing at high rev need stronger ones, you do know if you put your foot down it just throws that fuel in cyl's in the bucket loads, watch fuel drop for sure on dash  :P

feeutfo

« Reply #4063 on: 06 January 2013, 21:03:57 »

maybe... ;D

Yeah happy to take to red line now, not that i do!!! Feel a change but maybe that's because i'm happy to know it's safe.
But now have problem with injectors, not closing at high rev need stronger ones, you do know if you put your foot down it just throws that fuel in cyl's in the bucket loads, watch fuel drop for sure on dash  :P
Yes that's what worries me. ;D

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4064 on: 06 January 2013, 21:07:55 »

Stop moaning about cost!!

You may have seen this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pXSuhafpmk&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Might help....

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 21 queries.