Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Silver Saloon Facelift 2.5 cd with LPG.  (Read 1805 times)

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
Silver Saloon Facelift 2.5 cd with LPG.
« on: 22 September 2009, 16:19:20 »

Unfortunately due to financial circumstances and a lot of serious discussion with the wife, we are reluctantly selling our 2.5 omega Facelift CD on a 2000 plate (X reg) :'(. Tested until sept 2010 (only just had it done) flew through the test, no advisories - not even an air freshner in sight, Tax until November 2009 Everything works including the cruise which as been modded with new brakeswitch.  Cambelt; tensioners & waterpump fitted by vaux on the 29/06/07 at 65475 miles and still has another 15000 miles left.  Car runs superb on both LPG and Petrol.  LPG system fitted in June 2008 all with receipts.  Have recently replaced ABS ECU.  New tyres fitted Feb this year, have only done approx 3000 miles.  Oil and filter change 2 weeks ago, at 89500.  ATF Fluid and filter change done April this year.There are loads of other reciepts.  We are looking for about £900.00.   Bare in mind there is no work to be done on this car. :y

Also there is nearly a full tank of LPG for the prospective buyer. :y 
There is a towbar with electrics fitted (although I do not know whether they work since I have not towed with it).

There are a few scuffs and scrapes but nothing too serious.  Interior could do with a valet, otherwise good condition.  A few of the Climate buttons a worn - but fully functional as of Ice cold air conditioning.

The only bit of rust is on front edge of bonnet, barely noticeable.

I will put some pictures on when I get a chance.

I have not advertised elsewhere yet, I would rather it went to someone on here who will care for her ;)

PM me if you are interested or require any further info - I'll happily supply any

Thanks for looking Johnnycboy

Please only leave comments if you are interested in the car.  TIA :y
« Last Edit: 22 September 2009, 18:39:31 by johnnycboy »

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
Re: Silver Saloon Facelift 2.5 cd with LPG.
« Reply #1 on: 22 September 2009, 17:23:52 »

Pics as promised

Slight discolouration on door

Little bit of rust on bonnet edge

minihero

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26 September 2009, 16:42:56 »

Hi how much does this beuty cost?

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26 September 2009, 21:52:34 »

Unfortunately due to financial circumstances and a lot of serious discussion with the wife, we are reluctantly selling our 2.5 omega Facelift CD on a 2000 plate (X reg) :'(. Tested until sept 2010 (only just had it done) flew through the test, no advisories - not even an air freshner in sight, Tax until November 2009 Everything works including the cruise which as been modded with new brakeswitch.  Cambelt; tensioners & waterpump fitted by vaux on the 29/06/07 at 65475 miles and still has another 15000 miles left.  Car runs superb on both LPG and Petrol.  LPG system fitted in June 2008 all with receipts.  Have recently replaced ABS ECU.  New tyres fitted Feb this year, have only done approx 3000 miles.  Oil and filter change 2 weeks ago, at 89500.  ATF Fluid and filter change done April this year.There are loads of other reciepts.  We are looking for about £900.00.   Bare in mind there is no work to be done on this car. :y

Also there is nearly a full tank of LPG for the prospective buyer. :y 
There is a towbar with electrics fitted (although I do not know whether they work since I have not towed with it).

There are a few scuffs and scrapes but nothing too serious.  Interior could do with a valet, otherwise good condition.  A few of the Climate buttons a worn - but fully functional as of Ice cold air conditioning.

The only bit of rust is on front edge of bonnet, barely noticeable.

I will put some pictures on when I get a chance.

I have not advertised elsewhere yet, I would rather it went to someone on here who will care for her ;)

PM me if you are interested or require any further info - I'll happily supply any

Thanks for looking Johnnycboy

Please only leave comments if you are interested in the car.  TIA :y

johnnycboy

• Omega Knight
  • Colchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30 September 2009, 19:12:23 »

I have managed to secure this car a good home now :y
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.