Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New exhaust  (Read 510 times)

mrjimbo

• Oxfordshire
    • View Profile
New exhaust
« on: 13 January 2008, 20:10:21 »

I've just fitted a new exhaust that i bought from Online Automotive        www.onlineautomotive     so here's how i got on with it.

The exhaust itself fits nicely, all the bends are in the right place along with the hangers but had problems with the front flanges where they mount up to the down pipe, the flanges are too big. Luckily I had the welder to hand so the problem was solved without too much drama, just cut the mounting flare and flange from the old Vauxhall system and welded them to the Online Automotive system, job sorted. Other than that it's not a bad system really, nice and quiet too.
I know i would probably be better off with a Genuine Vauxhall system i was still waiting for my TC when i bought it and i couldn't afford the full price the main stealer was asking so had to get one ready for the MoT. To cut the old flanges off and weld to the new system wasn't a problem for me as i have a welder, but if somebody bought one of theses systems and was hopeing for a straight swap and didn't have access to welding equipment then this is not the system for them.    
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.